Tennis Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Today, I saw on TV that Jennifer played an exhibition match against male tennis legend John McEnroe at Roland Garros. They made very nice performance for French crowd. Jennifer was happy that she won and said: "He’s a great legend, so it motivates me lot." McEnroe said after the match: "I am doing my best. Jennifer is in good shape."

Isn t it great? Congratulations Jen!

ivka

·
Registered
677 Posts
i get more angry reading she's in a good shape.......'cos she lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
677 Posts
IVKA nice to meet u here.I like yr site!

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I cant believe she beat John, holy cow but then she goes on to lose to Petrova!

·
Registered
677 Posts
I'm singing alanis morissette's "and isn't it ironic"???

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
cool, what was the score? :D

·
Registered
404 Posts
thats great! do you know, when the match was?
oh, jcstar and me saw mc enroe in a taxi in paris yesterday ;)

Reactions: JCAP

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
don t know the score but they showed them on bbc practising together(not an exhibition) and he was saying what great shape she was in etc

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Exhibition match or practice???

I really dont know if it was an exhibitional match or a practice. I saw it on german TV channel ZDF. First they showed little bit of practice, but after it looked like a match. and what McEnroe said, i though it was match. Jen said it motivates her lot, so it looks like she won or something. :)))

ivka

·
Registered
602 Posts
I think

they had two practice sessions during FO. My best guess, old Johnny is trying to accomplish what he could not last year, asking Jennifer play mixed doubles with him at Wimbly. Even John gave Jen a few pointers I don't think Jen benefited much from that, and could have better workout with younger men :)

Katha and Doerte - Just wonder, did you have a good time in Paris? Any notes? :) I am sure you had fun, and will wait for some pictures and stories :)

Ta,
Eugene

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
hey Eugene! long time no talk!...yeah i agree Jophny Mac is too old LOL

·
Registered
602 Posts
Hi

Hi Patricia,

I know, it is long time. I sent you email today before I even saw this post :) Hov r u? Busy? Hope you can spend some time with TV during Wimbley. I have to tape matches every day, and watch it every night (up to 3 -4 in the morning), and then again matches start at 5 or 7 am :) And it is not fun as I check all results from work : -)
It is like you're going on the blind date and you already know end of it (sex in the club restroom again?) :) But as long as Jenny is playing great I can take it : -) Have fun and stay in touch! With me, not TV : -)

Cheers,
Eugenious

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,308 Posts
Well that would explain why Mac has been singing Jens praises as of late!

·
Registered
643 Posts
Goshka: I love you!!!!!!!!!!!Your post are terrific................ :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts