Tennis Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's great to see Jennifer in the Australian final again, but I think she really is gonna have to be on her guard against Martina today.

Jennifer looks like she is striking the ball well, but she is still making tons of errors. Martina on the otherhand is getting everything back with fewer errors, and I would not be surprised if she ends her Grand Slam drought today.

·
Premium Member
27,114 Posts
I think that Jen has a good chance of beating Martina again, unless Martina produces something really special (I hope she does).

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Go Martina!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Jen has to come out at the beginning on FIRE and not let Martina play her game (like Monica did with Martina). However, she must keep this level of play up, hit hard deep shots and especially...SERVE WELL...If she does all this, there is no doubt in my mind that Jen will take it home again (gosh I wish it was Venus that was in the final but nevermind).

GO JEN! (I'm not a Jen fan, but for this occassion I'm cheering her on, cos none of my other favs are in the final).
:wavey:

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Jakeev, who would of thunk that heat would be a factor though. Hey and yor from Down Under correct?

Wow what a match!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts