Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JENNIFER CAPRIATI LOST TO ALEXANDRA STEPHENSON in 3 SETS AT THE ADIDAS INTERNATIONAL

·
Banned
5,664 Posts
Yep, only a matter of points.. Serena got them in her match, Jennifer did not :)

So don't start bragging

·
Registered
12,118 Posts
GO ALEXANDRA!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

GLAD U MADE SOME PEOPLE OF THIS BOARD SHUT UP!!!!

·
Banned
5,664 Posts
Oh bull Shit, you know nothing about her except she is black..get a grip, your slip is showing

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Your wrong, She's not black, she's mixed!!!
Also, your the one who don't know anything, have your heard of the Fearless Foursome, which most Williams fans from the previous board was a member of? Well dumba$$, one of them is Alexander :kiss:

·
Banned
5,664 Posts
Victory1 : Valid comment

yep we can see the joke, we should start a white hater thread, just like the Williams hater thread.....I could name you amongst the top 5

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Is the littleman cross with poor little Moi :kiss:
No hard feelings, I still dislike, I mean, oh well you know what I mean :D

·
Banned
5,664 Posts
Alas poor Victory, when you know more about Alex, besides her skin color, then I will take you serious. Half of you would not know a Fh from a BH, just the skin color

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Are you dense or just plain slow Adrian? Who brought up the skin color in this thread, yes littleman, it was YOU ;) I just pointed out the facts that no she's not black, and yes Alex have a lot of fan on this board, not because she just beat Cap, no because we have been cheering for her always (eventhough there hasn't been much to cheer). It's funny how you always bring up the subject and then try to play the victim :D can you say dramaqueen :kiss:

·
Veelieve!!!
32,573 Posts
I'm no fan of Alex, but I will add my $0.02. I think this was so uncalled for ... Black folk could assume that you support the players with your skin colour too... What is so wrong with some fans who happen to be black supporting Alex??? Geez it's 2002 get over it :rolleyes:

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Ironic Adrian.:) You say that people don't know anything about ALex but it is you you THINKS she's black? Quit that honkeytalk smack. It has been done before. I mean really can't you come up with something more original?

You know I still love you though my little sweetie you:):):);) :D

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
And I am the only one who can do it right back:):kiss:

and please just chill out ... and breath in and breath out and think.. DEEP BLUE CALM SEA:) ah relaxing. isn't it:)

·
Registered
5,878 Posts
I think people must like Alex for her personality...

(Oops. :D ;) )

1 - 20 of 22 Posts