Registered
9,600 Posts
she looks good.she said she doesnt know when shes comin back though

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
Summary:

she isn't training
she had 4 surgeries since she has been out (2 wrist, 2 shoulder)
she just turned 30 yesterday
she misses the game
she has too much make-up on

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
She has not been hitting contrary to what some people have been saying. She seems quite frustrated with the progress of her rehab.

·
Registered
17,211 Posts
She didn't look that amazingly fit as I have heard.
She has no time frame on coming back.
The way she's talking it's likely not going to be anytime this year.
The way she's talking sounds similar to Seles who I really doubt will be coming back this year as well.
She really does miss the game but she doesn't really seem to know what to do.
Her talking as if the rehab is out of her hands is something to really be worried about.

I got more questions from this interview than answers.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Get well soon Jen :hug:

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
well i think we all know that it is going to be A LONG time till' we see jennifer playing again, she was not optimistic at all. that's too bad...

·
Registered
9,647 Posts
Oh that's not so bad! when I first read the headline I thought they had dragged her off to the police station again,Jen's not in the mood for a dose of good cop bad cop:fiery:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,224 Posts
Damn, I missed it. I wish she comes back. The US really needs you girl!

·
Registered
694 Posts
:confused: :confused:

Wow.. I didn't see this which is sad in itself. But, hearding all this doesnt sound optomistic. I've been waiting so long to hear something and I'm not sure it's good news. I guess we'll have to wait to see how it goes.

I will cry indefinitely if Jenny retires. :sad: :hysteric: :sobbing: Okay, let's stop talking about it.. k thanks!

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
How we all wish the tour is complete. Its defintely sad to see player who cant comeback because of injury.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Meesh said:
Summary:

she isn't training
she had 4 surgeries since she has been out (2 wrist, 2 shoulder)
she just turned 30 yesterday
she misses the game
she has too much make-up on
HEHEHEE... nice wrap up you!

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Damn! I've been home all day and then I run out for an hour to do a quick errand and they interview the one and only person I've ever wanted to just hear some info on. WTF?!!!! I'm so mad right now that I missed it. From all the summaries it doesn't sound like she will be back this year but also that she is still committed to playing again in the future. As long as there is no retirement talk..I'm happy!! Thanks for all the reports everyone!! :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts