Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Jennifer Capriati drinks water during a training session at Roland Garros stadium in Paris Friday May 23, 2003. The French Tennis Open starts Monday May 26

·
Banned
149 Posts
She looks as like shes nearly as overweight as Monica is.Or is it just the way shes standing? :confused: :eek:

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
It is the way she is standing. I love Monica, but she is flabby. Jenny is toned. She is no Hantuchova, she has curves, but she is in fantastic shape. No one that fast on the court could be overwieght

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't agree with you AllyBakerFanClub, Monika is not overweight, she could lose some 3-4 kg, but she is not overweight.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
IMO Monica isn't overweight i mean what is the perfect weight anyways? BTw its diffently the way Jen is standing! Damn i wish i had a tan like hers!

·
Banned
149 Posts
Anyone who thinks Monica isnt overweight is suffering from myopia. :p

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
No seriously i mean she ain't as fit as what she was are isnt in as good of shape but come on there's no way she's fat! And the pic is awful of Jen!

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Who's baby is due first, Steffi's or Jenn's? :eek: :)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
"Baby Got Back....." SHe's got a nice ass, even if her stomach poking out a little there ;)

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
thats my girl....trifling as always and i just love it! :kiss:

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Teerexx first i would love to see a pic of you! And second are you the dad of the baby? (oh no thats right no-one in there right mind would go near you hun)

·
Banned
149 Posts
Yes JCAP I agree with everything you said.:)I think its just Jennifers natural build cuz when I seen her play at the Aus Open the other year and def Hingis I thought she looked unfit,but how on earth could she be and run around in that heat is astounding.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Thank you i hate it when people say certain players are fat ie Jen and Monica! I seen jen about 6 months ago and god i hope when im 27 im in as good a shape as she is in! The muscle's on that women are scary and i ain't even gonna start on Serena! LOL

·
Banned
149 Posts
I still think Monicas overweight,could be down to certain matters,like she hasnt the same drive or could be she has some injurys and needs to rest a lot or she wouldnt be able to compete.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
AAhhhh but there's a difference to being an overweight tennis player and being a fat person period! I think at the moment monica hasn't been training as much (due to injury) and she has gained a few pounds but i still dont think she's overweight! I say during RG any access fat she has will diffently burn off!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts