Tennis Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody!
Knowing how much Jennifer Capriati loves her fans, I've thought we could make a little present for her 39th birthday: a diary with our birthday wishes.
I've already bought a blank journal to use, so we only need as many people as possible!!
To participate, just send me your birthday message for Jennifer using the form on this page www.jennifercapriatitennis.com/VersioneIngl/fzProgetto39Birthday.php, along with your name and nationality!
The due date for sending your message is February the 28th, 2015!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hi everybody!
Knowing how much Jennifer Capriati loves her fans, I've thought we could make a little present for her 39th birthday: a diary with our birthday wishes.
I've already bought a blank journal to use, so we only need as many people as possible!!
To participate, just send me your birthday message for Jennifer using the form on this page www.jennifercapriatitennis.com/VersioneIngl/fzProgetto39Birthday.php, along with your name and nationality!
The due date for sending your message is February the 28th, 2015!!
That's really thoughtful of you. What a nice gesture :worship:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Tell Jen happy birthday from a lifelong fan! Is she still planning on a comeback? I was shocked when I read that but would be THRILLED!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tell Jen happy birthday from a lifelong fan! Is she still planning on a comeback? I was shocked when I read that but would be THRILLED!
Thanks Mark, I will add your message!! :)
I don't know Jennifer personally so I can't answer your question, but she's twitted picture of herself on a practice court and at the gym plus she wanted to twit a video of herself hitting the ball, so hopefully, we'll see her again!! :bounce::bounce: Time will tell, I suppose!!

·
Registered
723 Posts
Nice project .:)
For me ,two memorable matches :91 US open semi final and 2000 RG final .I'd love to watch again matches like that, these days tennis is so unidimensional .

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The diary has been mailed on the 12th of March, 2015 and it should get to its destination way on time!!

Here, you can see some photos of it; I didn't take any pictures of your birthday messages, but I assure you that they are all in there!!

Again, thanks so much to everyone who has participated!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts