Tennis Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
davenport hasn't won many titles lately and neither has jen. but lindsay has at least won one title this year. to be honest i think a title will help jen a bit but it won't help lindsay because since lindsay's comeback the titles she has won haven't really helped her all that much. i think if jen wins she will become a major contender at the open. what do you guys think?

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
It doesn't affect Davey either way.
For Jennifer - it will boost her confidence so high to win here, that I truly believe it will be the BEST help she could ever get. (Aside from no Venus in her draw :) )

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
you are both daft. How can not winning a title before a grandslam not affect or help anyone no matter who they are? Of course it will help Lindsay if she wins! It would help anyone!!! Are you that focused on capriati that you come up with bogus crap like that?

GO LINDSAY GO JEN!!

·
49,309 Posts
It will obviously help Lindsay... but I guess what I meant was by NOT winning it, it doesn't affect her as negatively.

Obviously a title is always a benefit.....

·
49,309 Posts
...and I'm not "so focused on Jen"... I actually wanted Momo to win tonight. So, I don't know where that comes from.

Smile or be happy or something.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts