Tennis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really hope these two make it to the semi finals because they have nt played in so long the last time I remember was at Oz 2002 when Capriati won 6-4 5-7 6-2 but ever Since clijsters has become more consistent they've avoided each other. I don t really know how it'll go Kim has beaten Davvy in straight sets while capriati has lost three setters although capriati does take serena to three sets on a more regular basis.You can't really judge from their record against others though. :bounce:

Anyway should be interestin to see what happens :bounce:

GO JEN! she'll win in three!

·
Registered
7,971 Posts
jenny161185 said:
I really hope these two make it to the semi finals because they have nt played in so long the last time I remember was at Oz 2002 when Capriati won 6-4 5-7 6-2 but ever Since clijsters has become more consistent they've avoided each other. I don t really know how it'll go Kim has beaten Davvy in straight sets while capriati has lost three setters although capriati does take serena to three sets on a more regular basis.You can't really judge from their record against others though. :bounce:

Anyway should be interestin to see what happens :bounce:

GO JEN! she'll win in three!
Don't talk too soon, they both have to get there first!!

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
That would be a fun match to see, havent seen those two play in a while...... but yep, we have to see what happens first!!!

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
if they do colide, i say Capriati in 2 straight sets

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Kim would dump Jenny if ever Jenny reaches the semis.;)

·
Banned
1,007 Posts
I would enjoy this match if it eventuates.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
They're both my favorite players.
I'd like to see they meet again.
And it always happened in my dreams,only.
Hopefully,this time,the dream Semi will come true.
I'd be very happy with it !

·
Registered
730 Posts
other forbidden matches-

venus vs jen= haven't played since us2001...

serena vs monica- haven't played since canada2001 and was one of the best matches i've ever seen- so few errors and so many winners...

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
i'd like to see any of previously mentioned matchups. I'm getting tired of Serena vs. Kim, Serena vs. Jennifer, Venus vs. Justine, Lindsay vs. Justine, Kim vs. Lindsay and Serena vs. Lindsay. It's played. I want all of my girls with different opps.

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
Very curious indeed about who would win this one anno 2003.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts