Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Oh, I am so stupid. I didn't even get that someone was trying to insult Jennifer. That is very sad.

But, Jennifer has righted things and is on her way to a 5-3 lead in the third.

·
Registered
47,533 Posts
I don´t understand why the Jen-fans are so prickly about the not-fit thing....the girl is not fit. This isn´t about built or anything, this sort of fat is the fat you become by eating to many mc Donalds and donuts...instead of training.

·
Registered
47,533 Posts
starr said:
I see a robust, toned athlete.
oh oh...i see a choking athlete!

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
bandabou said:
oh oh...i see a choking athlete!
:rolls:

(could not resist)

·
Registered
504 Posts
bandabou said:
I don´t understand why the Jen-fans are so prickly about the not-fit thing....the girl is not fit. This isn´t about built or anything, this sort of fat is the fat you become by eating to many mc Donalds and donuts...instead of training.
U another hater are you? She isnt fat for the 1001st time. She is well built. There are plenty of people like that. But i guess u are just one of these ignorant fools. I'm not built like that myself but ppl like u would really piss me off if i was.

·
26,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
People, I know Jen is not built like Hantuchova, but compared to the US Open she has gained several pounds.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Ok maybe she has, I have no TV around at work so i cant comment. But at the US open alot of ppl were calling her fat.

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
and isn't that the same poster who goes bat crazy if a single negative word is said about his/her favorite player?

Sooooooooooooooooo not worth responding to.

·
Registered
47,533 Posts
GoDominique said:
People, I know Jen is not built like Hantuchova, but compared to the US Open she has gained several pounds.
Thank you! Now if only her fans would see that...

·
Registered
47,533 Posts
starr said:
and isn't that the same poster who goes bat crazy if a single negative word is said about his/her favorite player?

Sooooooooooooooooo not worth responding to.

who are you talking about?!

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
So?? who cares... As long as she plays the way she did the last couple of weeks (and yès, she chocked against Justine, but that has nothing to do with her being 'fit ;) or not ...)
'Fit' or 'really fit' ... as long as you win matches that doesn't matter...
geesj... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Back to important things.

This tiebreak is going very badly for Jen.

But now she has fought back a bit and serves at 2-4..

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
but she doesn't play as she did at the us open

·
26,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
pigam said:
So?? who cares... As long as she plays the way she did the last couple of weeks (and yès, she chocked against Justine, but that has nothing to do with her being 'fit ;) or not ...)
'Fit' or 'really fit' ... as long as you win matches that doesn't matter...
geesj... :rolleyes:
Ahem, she just lost.

·
Registered
47,533 Posts
irma said:
but she doesn't play as she did at the us open
Nah, she´s playing the same: Can you say: another CHOKE job?!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts