Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YES , YES , YES .... Jennifer did it. She really won 2003 New Haven title.
:bounce: :bounce:

We all have been waiting for this momet for so long. And now, it´s a reality. I think Jennifer played incredible tennis during the whole week. She was ready to win a title. It´s not an ideal victory when two players retired, but Jennifer would win it. She was the best. She deserves it.

I am so happy for you. She is one of the favorites for the US Open. She can win it too. She is back and she has a Grand slam in her.

CONGRATULATION JEN !!!!

You´re true champion.

Best wishes
Ivka

· Banned
2,960 Posts
I'm very pleased with Jen's performances in her matches this week. It is unfortunate that Amelie and Lindsay both retired in their matches, but they made the right decision.

Jen was awesome in the win against Bovina and was very patient in her win against Pistolesi. She showed so much power and fantastic movement in the matches against Amelie and Lindsay.

Good job Jen.

· Registered
5,377 Posts
Finally! Great job jen, you played great all week! Good luck to her at the US Open! She was so sweet at the end hugging Davenport at the net and at her chair and she was making Lindsay laugh during the pictures. Damn CBS wouldn't show the awards cermony, but Jen won and it made my day.

· Team WTAworld, Senior Member
131 Posts
CONGRATS JEN!! She finally won a tournie. I'm happy for the first time in 18 months!!!
Amelie retired 'cause she had food poisoning and Lindsay 'cause of a problem with her toe.

· Registered
672 Posts
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Congrats Jen!!! We knew you could do it!

I feel really bad for Lindsay. :sad: Hope she's ok for next week.

Anyway, Jen played some great tennis today and the hairstyle rocks! Very cheeky looking the commentators said. ;)

This victory has made my year. :bounce: :bounce: :D

· Registered
4,308 Posts
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is so cool, I can't believe it! Jen deserved it so much!

Let's have a party!

· Registered
3,821 Posts
:dance:There's only one Capriati, only one Capriati, were walking along, singing our song, walking in a Cappy wonderland! :dance:

This title was Jen's from the second game of the first set. im sure people are taking the credit from her, but it was all hers!! Jenny seems on the form she was in when she was winning before. wtf is with the crosscourt forehand in this tourny?! its on fire!!! :worship: now she's passed the unlucky number 13 title i see 15 and 16 just round the corner! :bounce:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.