Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found this picture of Jen & Hewitt! It was taken on the ITF Champions Gala at the French Open 2002.

Jen looks fantastic! So gorgeous! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

·
Registered
32,313 Posts
mboyle said:
Hewitt looks like a midget:p .
he is a midget... (trust me, i've seen him in real life a him being listed as 5'11" is pushing it)

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Jen gorgeous :rolleyes: Not really! Not in that pic anyway!

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
RUS-_4_EVER! OMG that is SOOOO RUDE! i cannot believe that you said this! you might as well have said that she was Fat ugly and a slob! IM sorry but thats just mean ! how would you like it if i called all the russia girls ANOREXIC DUM AND TRASHY .....oooh ooops wait they are! see how it feels???? not good huh???? well NEXT TIME dont go running your mouth of making horrible comments that degrade others!...you are one nasty person! you should be ashamed! ...and also i highly doubt you look better in a black suit then Jen did...so dont complain!...mean you are just mean!

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Tell 'em Trish!

I agree with ya... Maybe people that insult others should first post their own pics and let people say whatever they want about it.

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
LMAO! Hewitt looks a little too excited there.

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
remember the whole "serena has a fat ass " thing??? this is the same kind of comment granted it wasnt as boldly said but still its objectying Jennifers figure in a way that is both inconsiderate and mean spirited ...all you Williams supporters (i happen to be one too! hehe) do you not agree that comments like these (as well as the ones made about serenas "ass") are both innapropriate and just plain ol' mean??? i do...but then again ive never been one to insult someones body....

·
Registered
4,845 Posts
Is 5'11" small for a man? Is the world so full of 6 foot + now that even 5'11" is considered small? Just wondering. How tall is everyone here?

I guess I am a midget at 5'9" (cause I am a male) :angel: anyone else want to cough up their height?

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
R+J dont worry your fine! OMG you probably look good too naw dont worry most guys are youyr height anyhow...hey im only 54'(i am a woman) but still im like Amanda coetzer LOL when i play tennis i have to run everything down ...but i run anyways....anyway naw 5'11 is great as well....just happens that most good pro players happen to be over 6'0....dont sweat it guys! its not the end of the world!...oooh R+J...whats your e-mail??? (i just want to cxhat about something with you...if thats ok???) thanks...well ill give you mine hows that>??? [email protected]-later!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts