1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,303 Posts
You can do it, Jen!!!

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
That would be awesome... a title on grass... You know, with that field of participants, she does stand a chance to win, but I ama afraid some other top player might join at the last moment and make it harder.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Come On Jen! You Can Do It!!!

Reactions: hollywood7172

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
im goin campin on the 20th to the 22nd and there will be no tv NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sad:
wot am i gonna do?how will i no how badly jenny beat ppl in the semi and the final?? :sad: :p
wud anyone be so kind as to txt me that weekend? :rolleyes:
if u can just email me k?
[email protected]
thanku!!!!!!! :kiss:

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
thanx debs
sorry i dint txt bak 2day i had a french listenin and maths calculator exam so iwas a bit busy :rolleyes:
plus i have no credit to txt u i had a tenner on my fone at the start of the week and now i have 12p.how much does it cost u 2 txt me?

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
Oh my I havent posted in here yet?!?!? BAD MASE!!!

Go Jenny, kick some Eastbourne ASS!! Its time to get the needed win under your belt!!!! BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!! Keep it real Jenny fans!!!!

·
Registered
303 Posts
dats k em not 2 sure!i know its a few cent more though!hope it went well!speak 2 ya soon bye bye xxx

·
Registered
77 Posts
:worship: :worship: Good luck Jennifer lets take this title and warm up for the championships :worship: :worship:

I know you can do it u seXXXy thing u

always my # 1 i luv ya Jennifer :hearts: :hearts: :drool: :drool: :kiss: :kiss: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
Good luck, Jen. :D

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Go Jen !

1 - 20 of 39 Posts