1 - 20 of 955 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
16,698 Posts
Finally some good news about Jelena. :woohoo: I always thought she wouldn't retire just like that. I always felt she would give it one last go and she seems to do so.

·
Registered
17,878 Posts
Edit: Waiting for confirmation and more info about the comeback.

That article is full of wrong info
I can say already.
The timing of that ill-fated trip to Florida -- March, really? -- stands out, for one thing. I think you reported here a long time ago that that trip happened way back in January.

I had also heard from another source that Jelena was dealing with a foot injury, which isn't mentioned here. Of course my "information" could be completely wrong, too.

As always with her, we sit and wait, sit and wait ...

·
Registered
11,903 Posts
The timing of that ill-fated trip to Florida -- March, really? -- stands out, for one thing. I think you reported here a long time ago that that trip happened way back in January.

I had also heard from another source that Jelena was dealing with a foot injury, which isn't mentioned here. Of course my "information" could be completely wrong, too.

As always with her, we sit and wait, sit and wait ...

AO Wilcard Play-off 2014?

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Apparently in an interview this month she stated she is busy training for her comeback, says this in her wiki page!

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
I spoke to Schuettler-Waske academy, they said Jelena was supposed to start training there end of May but hasn't shown up. :spit:

It seems everything in that interview was a lie.
Expected.

·
Registered
844 Posts
She doesn't seem to enjoy the hard work a person has to do to be a top player. I think she is most comfortable going out there moderately fit and with one strategy: hitting the ball as hard as she can.

1 - 20 of 955 Posts