Tennis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek: :eek: just realized i havent seen her blocking tv screens for entire tournament

maybe JJ should leave her mum at home more often.:devil: :devil:

kiddin! Sneky is cool :cool:

·
Team WTAworld, Moderator, Polish & Serbian Kingdo
119,559 Posts
I'm pretty sure she was! She came down on the court to Jelena when she won and I saw when she was returning to her place in the stands when ES was quitting its coverage.

·
Registered
7,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm pretty sure she was! She came down on the court to Jelena when she won and I saw when she was returning to her place in the stands when ES was quitting its coverage.
really....i just saw her "coach" or whatever he is....and she didnt mention her mum in ceremony...and they never zoomed her like they do

but maybe....those camera angles in charlotn were :fiery: :fiery: ...could see half of the points

·
Registered
16,723 Posts
How do you mean Sneky wasn't there?!!! She came down on court at the end of the match to give Jelena a well deserved huge hug. Sneky rules!!! :)

·
Registered
10,513 Posts
I saw her, too... But you know as if the staff at Charleston knew who Sneky is and wether she travels with Jelena or not. They don't give a %ç&ç%&, I guess. Half-hearted work. I haven't seen a match in Europe where she wasn't televised at least once.

·
Registered
10,513 Posts
they could have shown more of richard though. i didnt see him and that well dressed woman enough.

j/k

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
i saw snezana : )

·
Registered
10,513 Posts
me too. but, during the match we didnt. its like they didnt know who she was hence didnt do her homework.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts