Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Jelena has now split up with her fiancee Enrique and is now travelling with just her coach.

With news that she was very motivated against Widjaja and played a great match, could this be the turning point of Jelena's year?

Jelena Dokic pumps her fist after beating Angelique Widjaja, of Indonesia, during the Rogers AT&T Cup in Toronto Tuesday August 12, 2003. Dokic beat Widjaja 6-4, 6-4. (AP PHOTO/Aaron Harris)

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
jd4eva said:
Jelena has now split up with her fiancee Enrique and is now travelling with just her coach.
link?
With news that she was very motivated against Widjaja and played a great match, could this be the turning point of Jelena's year?
let's say yuo ain't trolling us. Indeed it could well be a turning point but at what personal cost? a while back someone posted a rumor about Serena dating some comedian guy. One of the Serena Tards on this board actually made a post that went "NO SERENA! NO BOIFRIEND! ONLY TENNIS! FOCUS ON TENNIS!"

amazing...

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
JollyRoger said:
OK, da troof must be told. Da Uber-Babe is secretly marrying Da Boi, which is why he's leaving Da Board, cuz if he posts trolls about her again, he'll get that whupping for real! :eek: :devil:
I'm sure Dokic is great for easy casual sex but she would make a terrible wife

·
Registered
17,738 Posts
Oh thats sad, but I hope she becomes more focused. She looked it today. The best I have seen her play since this time last year.

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
beauty_is_pink said:
thats what Jelena needs.. no one to hold her back! she needs to be out there on her own... :p would explain so much for her great win today :)
so yuo also think that players should sacrifice personal relationships in order to remain focused on tennis and therefore satisfy YUOR desire for cheering a win

amazing.....

·
Registered
17,738 Posts
Heres the pic for you CKB!

Are you going to make a 'special' photo for your web site?

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
dava_russianrule said:
Heres the pic for you CKB!

Are you going to make a 'special' photo for your web site?
hahaha, that pic is from the wta web site, even the caption says "good friends Jelena Dokic and Barbara Schett, together at the player party"

look at their smiles! have yuo even seen such a pair of forced smiles in yuor life?

it's a TROLL!

vutt, YUO=O\/\/NZED

i made this post over a week ago. It was in regard to the realization on this board that Kim and Justine weren't friends after all, but it equally applies to that pic

here's that post, just substitute "Kim" for "Dokic" :D

http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.php?p=2247211#post2247211

the whole of the WTA is one big fucking troll, from the assholes who sit on the board, to the tournament organizers all the way down to the agents and the players and even the fucking TV networks

all of them are professional trollers and their mission is to sell YUO (the tennis tard) the notion that pro wimmins' tennis is the pinnacle of sportsmanship, graciousness and that the participants are blessed with hearts of gold

and the reason why yuo're soooo easy to troll, is because most of yuo are compulsive-obsessive tards who are desperate to see and hear material that confirms to YUO that yuor particular fav possesses a wonderful personality blah blah blah

one of the best trolls is the pre-tournament party for the players sponsors and press blah. One of the objectives of this party is to provide photo opportunities (a common theme) for cheesy pics of the players smiling and hugging each other. Remember the players are in on the troll, so when Camera Boi approaches Kimmie and Juju or whoever for a pic, they know it's part of their job to smile and hug blah, and yuo tards fall for it every time. Yuo're falling over yuorselves to be the first to post the aforementioned pic on wtaworldtard with accompanying declarations of "Kim and Juju/whoever look so friendly together, isn't there ANYONE that Kim ISN'T friends with? blah blah blah"

then we have what i consider is THE greatest troll to be orchestrated by the WTA, namely the "such and such has a heart of gold coz she visits sick children in the hospital" troll. Again yuo're falling over yuorselves to post the news of this charitable event with declarations that this is PROOF! that Kim (or whoever) is so kind and wonderful because she went out of her way to bring the sick kiddies a big bag of toys

sorry, but Kim (or whoever) did not fly into town with a big bag of toys and the intention of visiting the local hospital blah

the whole charade is laid on by the organizers. They provide the toys, the transport for the player(s) to and from the hotel and the hospital, and of course they provide the Camera Bois and the PR Boi who's job it is to carry the troll over to the Newspaper Bois and the TV Network Bois (who are more than happy to go along with the troll, they're trying to sell papers and air time)

add to that the autograph sessions, the interviews, more photos, TV specials blah blah blah and YUO (the tennis tard) = OWNZED

now hopefully some of yuo assholes will realize that yuo're the victim of well organized and professional troll, so let's not hear anymore shit in the future about Kim or whoever being "friends" with so and so

that is all

- Car Key Boi :cool:

·
Registered
26,637 Posts
beauty_is_pink said:
thats what Jelena needs.. no one to hold her back! she needs to be out there on her own... :p would explain so much for her great win today :)
Out Here On My Own
Irene Cara

Sometimes I wonder where I've been,
Who I am,
Do I fit in.
Make believein' is hard alone,
Out here on my own.

We're always provin' who we are,
Always reachin'
For that risin' star
To guide me far
And shine me home,
Out here on my own.

When I'm down and feelin' blue,
I close my eyes so I can be with you.
Oh, baby be strong for me;
Baby belong to me.
Help me through.
Help me need you.

Until the morning sun appears
Making light
Of all my fears,
I dry the tears
I've never shown,
Out here on my own.

But when I'm down and feelin' blue,
I close my eyes so I can be with you.
Oh, baby be strong for me;
Baby, belong to me.
Help me through.
Help me need you.

Sometimes I wonder where I've been,
Who I am,
Do I fit in.
I may not win,
But I can't be thrown,
Out here on my own

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
no life

Car Key Boi said:
I'm sure Dokic is great for easy casual sex but she would make a terrible wife
how would u know what kind of wife she would be.......get a life and leave dokic alone.............

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,629 Posts
Car Key Boi said:
so yuo also think that players should sacrifice personal relationships in order to remain focused on tennis and therefore satisfy YUOR desire for cheering a win

amazing.....
excuse me?! i didnt imply it that way... take a joke! i meant with no intrupputions Jelena can focus on HER neeeds instead of trying to make other people happy... ie. her dad or Enrique...

i didnt say anything about me....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.