• DOKIC IN 3

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • DOKIC IN 2

Votes: 4 6.5%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
4,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
go dokic hope u can pick ur game up.....

· Registered
9,295 Posts
Dokic will be tough for KIm as a first match though Kim will get the rust out of her game by the end of the first set. Kim in one tight and one easy sets.
At the same time, Dokic may just shock us all.

· Registered
24,565 Posts
Kim's 'A' defense is better than Jelena's 'A' offense has ever been. Of course, Jelena's 20, so her offense will likely improve for a couple years. But if she insists on playing from the baseline Kim will win.

· Registered
7,880 Posts
For Jelena's sake, I hope she uses more than her 'Lindsay-Lite' game against Kim...but rusty or not rusty, Kim shouldn't have a problem. The only time she's lost early this year, she's blamed it on fatigue, never to a lack of matchplay

· Registered
7,943 Posts
Disposable let me explain this rust thing :)

Kim didn't practice the week after NY, which I think was a good decision she needed to rest :) she then began practicing in Melbourne with Todd Reid and Chris Guccione. She hasn't played a match so I think she will be a bit off her good form in the first set as she get used to a match again. Your point about having played 50+ matches though refutes the rustiness factor :)

To Alex Sydney Kim left Melbourne on Monday morning. She was in Leipzig for Elke's match, so will have had about two and a half days in Leipzig by the time of the match.

· Registered
4,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
go dokic.....

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.