·
Registered
54,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jelena :kiss:

·
Banned
156 Posts
Did anyone see the plackard this serbian woman was holding up it was so funny it read'Jelena Serbia is so proud of you,you are smart handsome man'I laugh out loud that was so funny.

·
Registered
6,349 Posts
cause the supermodel on your display pic is so much hotter :lol:
Yeah, she is. BTW, don't forget to watch her new TV show tonight.:bounce: In fact I'll make a thread about it.

·
Banned
25,017 Posts

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
Why do people expect Jelena to smile when she is losing? And yes Jelena did smile a few times during the match considering the situation she was in.

·
Registered
47,995 Posts
Did anyone see the plackard this serbian woman was holding up it was so funny it read'Jelena Serbia is so proud of you,you are smart handsome man'I laugh out loud that was so funny.
I saw it, it was nice :awww:

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
I don't like the fact tjhat she was laughing when she was a set and a break down, sometimes it's good to laugh but tennis is a serious game as well, if you ask me she lacks the killer instinct of a sharpie or serena.

·
The only girl in the world.
20,969 Posts
I don't like the fact tjhat she was laughing when she was a set and a break down, sometimes it's good to laugh but tennis is a serious game as well, if you ask me she lacks the killer instinct of a sharpie or serena.
Lol so you would like her to be like a robot with no feelings?
Too bad you won't read it :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts