Team WTAworld, Senior Member
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jelena :sad:

Hope you recover from this demise.

·
Banned
959 Posts
OMG.....another one out? This is bad for the organizer.

·
Registered
6,792 Posts
i hope venus pulls out next...because she is crazy if she's playing stanford, la, san diego and the olympics

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
hopefully she is working on her weaknesses and her well being.

·
Registered
114,484 Posts
Mimi said:
Yep, draw is really open now!
And no Maria. The pretty ones aren't playing.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Poor Jelena, I wonder if she is going to play Acura. It's funny, I only bought tickets for Acura to see Anna, Amanda, and Jelena. Oh well, the important thing is for Jelena to feel better. I would rather wait another year to see her smile than I would to see her sad next week.

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
I hope she's working on her game and having a much needed time off from the tour. Come back strong Jelena :banana:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
4,007 Posts
Probably wise thing to do. Let's hope she will her things out, we need her badly back...

·
Registered
180 Posts
So many withdrawals :mad:

Get your shape, Jelena !!!

·
63,556 Posts
Good decision, gal. You need to rest for your physical and mental! :)

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
I hope Jelena takes a good break and gets some good preparation for the US Open, if she even goes THERE!!!

·
Registered
7,318 Posts
this must be serious, she always plays 30 tournaments a year, and she likes to travel and play matches. Remember her favorite phrase " It will get better, i just need more matches"!!!!! Come back fresh Jelena

·
Registered
24,240 Posts
Duleml said:
she will fall out of top 30 :sad:
kinda sad, but i'd rather see her fall out of the top 30 and then play 2 good tournaments than have her stagger below her potential for a long time. if jelena is pulling out of an event, it's almost always going to be a good thing for her. besides, losing in the first time hurts and doesn't do anything positivge for your ranking.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts