Tennis Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like they're gonna show the boring Hewitt-Lee match over Jelena-pierce. Do you t hink they'll atleast show Jelena-Mary on fox?

Arthur Ashe - 11:00 AM Start
1. Women's Singles - 2nd Rnd.
Jelena Dokic (YUG)[22] vs. Mary Pierce (FRA)
followed by:

VS

Armstrong - 11:00 AM Start
1. Men's Singles - 2nd Rnd.
Hyung-Taik Lee (KOR) vs. Lleyton Hewitt :retard: (AUS)[6].....no comment! :fiery: :tape: :banghead:

·
Banned
191 Posts
They'll flip back and forth. USA has done a decent job showing women's matches, although I could not believed they ditched the Hantuchova match right as the drama was unfolding. :fiery:

·
62,408 Posts
I never liked Lleyton Hewitt!! :fiery: I might don't watch TV tonight because I don't want another waste of my time for stay up last night without show up any of women's matches!! :fiery:

Best of five sets are BOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGG!!

·
Registered
9,140 Posts
i think they'll probably show lleyton's match first (the entire match), and then might show a replay of jelena-mary AFTER the lleyton match.

The other day, they did the same with the henin-kapros match...they showed arthurs i think it was, but showed henin-kapros after the arthurs match.

So, hopefully channel 9 here in AUS will replay mary-jelena after.

They'd be stupid not to IMO!

·
Premium Member
10,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thankis dean. they'd better cos mary-jelena is more of a marquee match-up than any other match going on tonight....or else ill write them 1000 letters of complaint! haha

·
Registered
11,607 Posts
Channel 9's coverage so far has sucked big time. :mad:

They have yet to show a full women's match.

I was ecstatic on Monday when they had a power failure and they had to use the USA Network's coverage instead, where they showed the progress in other courts as well. Too bad it only lasted for half an hour before Channel 9 got back on. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
USA did a great job i think today. They didnt show the match in its entirety, but this match was the main headline match while they went to other matches to show completions of the sets.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.