Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
25,443 Posts
i am curious, does anyone know if Jelena has asian blood? she does not look like westerner for me :confused:

Reactions: Jakeev and the cat

·
Registered
25,443 Posts
thanks, but Jelena looks even more Asian than Myskina for me :wavey:
most people ask that. Some eastern europeans have a more oriental look kinda like Myskina does.

·
Team WTAworld, Lounge Owner
44,144 Posts
Jelena :hearts: :bowdown:

·
Art & Futures
20,925 Posts
a lot of eastern russians look almost 100% asian... but then if u look closer u notice that they arent.

·
Registered
10,842 Posts
Has anyone actually seen Jelena's father? If she does have some Asian roots she definitely isn't getting it from her mother's side.

·
Registered
16,723 Posts
Congrats JJ again!!! And about her looks, it just happens that she kind a look like she has some asian origins, but NO - neither her father or mother looks nothing remotely asian, so it's a coincedance that Jelenas' face has a bit asian look

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Great to see her hold the trophy! She so deserves the title and she's becoming one of my new fave players, not because she's playing so well right now but just for her on court attitude and off court as well. This girl simply rocks and every tennis fan should be greatful to have such an inspiring, fresh new star to watch!!!!!

Reactions: Kampi

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
Great to see her hold the trophy! She so deserves the title and she's becoming one of my new fave players, not because she's playing so well right now but just for her on court attitude and off court as well. This girl simply rocks and every tennis fan should be greatful to have such an inspiring, fresh new star to watch!!!!!
Totally agree with you. Really wonderful to see her holding a big trophy. Btw, my avatar speaks for itself. ;) And you are right. I'm not only a strong supporter of Jelena because of her tennis...no, it's the whole "package". Character, personality, attitude and her winning smile and sense of humor. It's quite simple: Jelena is great.:worship: :hearts: :bounce: And now we want more great moments like yesterday. :bounce: And I strongly believe we will have more. ;)

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
well done jelena :)

·
Team WTAworld
6,225 Posts
Jelena :yeah:
Good luck in the rest of clay season! ;)

·
Registered
27,963 Posts
Jelena ;) Just read her interviews on the Family Circle Cup website, she is funny and refreshingly honest which is nice to see :)

·
Registered
860 Posts
:hearts:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts