41 - 60 of 394 Posts

·
Registered
8,358 Posts
JJ is spot on.

·
Registered
29,828 Posts
It ain't a form of cheating and you know it.
No, I don't know it. And you know you can't admit that grunting isn't cheating.

·
Registered
18,134 Posts
Pushers unite :hearts:

I'm used to it. Grunting has been around for ages. Serena, Venus, Azarenka, Seles, Sharapova, Kirilenko plus many other players grunt. It's a part of tennis.
:lol: This. If you're gonna bitch, bitch about everybody, no matter what they sound like. And I include Nadal and Djokovic and their masturbatory noises in that statement.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
You want to shut them up? WIN! Jelena basically has fallen off the face of the earth in the tennis world. Good way to keep your name in the papers.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
I agree with JJ, and I hope she makes formal complaints to the chair next time she faces any of these screamers. (No, it is not "grunting," let alone "exhaling" as that old liar Bollettieri calls it.) That is what will make the difference: if the quiet players complain to the umpire that the shrieking is disturbing the hell out of them while they're trying to play their game, and cite ITF rule 21 by number, and call the tournament director if the chair ump doesn't give justice. Put your foot down and stop being bulldozed by these banshees.

(Yes, I have some shriekers in my sig. I'd love them even more if they didn't do it.)

·
Registered
11,506 Posts
I really hope Jankovic and Sharapova play each other a few times this year. Make the next match soon please :lol: Even if the quality is crappy (Cincinnati anyone? :tape:) the love these 2 share for each other makes their matches so enjoyable to watch.

·
Premium Member
3,917 Posts
JJ always has to have something to whine about, otherwise how would we know she is there?

It won't last long, X will take her out tomorrow.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
uhhh, so that's why she is losing all those matches to Maria...I guess WTA should do something then to stop this horrible cheater Pova from hindering Lady Jaja's career:zzz:
Please. Maria has lost to JJ before. Don't act like
Maria is all powerfull and the cow
On Ice can lose to JJ again . Hopefully she will have her ass handed to her by the empress .we can only hope!

41 - 60 of 394 Posts