Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And one of them was Molik's retirement in Zurich. In the meantime she has had 10 losses. This loss to Bammer is her 5th in a row, and 4th 1R defeat in a row. She only has 1 win this year, over Craybas at AO.

I just can't figure out what's wrong with her. :sad: She's not injured, she says she has worked harder than ever and is in good shape. But where has her game gone?

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
I think she got some virus at the end of last year :sad: that why she didnt play before AO hope she recovered by now :sad:

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
I saw her at the OZ open versus Jill Craybas and she did look fitter and played great. What has happened since??

·
Banned
14,999 Posts
i think she started falling apart since losing to Myskina at Wimbledon. horrible match from both players :eek:

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
she hasnt played decent since the birmngham final against sharapova. i thought jelena would have beaten sharapova there. she played awesome

·
Registered
25,015 Posts
She's been a headcase since losing that match at Wimbledon to Nastya. I think she's overrated, but she is better than what she is doing now.

·
Registered
20,008 Posts
tuna said:
i think she started falling apart since losing to Myskina at Wimbledon. horrible match from both players :eek:
That match was amazing. The drama was high and the rallies were extremely lengthy. But yes, this is where we last saw Jelena play to her potential.

·
Banned
2,623 Posts
Jedem said:
She's been a headcase since losing that match at Wimbledon to Nastya. I think she's overrated, but she is better than what she is doing now.

a top 20 player is never overrated .... but I knew this was going to happen that 2006 will be horrible year for her she'll be the Vera Zvonareva of 2006. I think she's likely to fall out of top 50.

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
I think Jelena seems a little unfit. her arms seemed big.

·
Registered
12,059 Posts
I think Jelena's role on neighbours is interfering with her career.

Reactions: smiler

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
whats with the jelena's...........:(

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
Ellery said:
Jelena :bigcry: What's Jelena's best surface, by the way :confused: :wavey:
Hard courts

1 - 20 of 23 Posts