Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That was a tough battle... Glad Jeca won it! She was 1-3 down in the third.... Hopefully this will help her confidence, she's been really down lately. Come on, sweety, nice win! :kiss:

·
double-dog daredevil
12,041 Posts
Congrats Jelena, but CRAP.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Good job, against the home crowd and their officials too. She builds up some more physical strength, works on her serve and approaches tournaments as 4-7 match runs instead of the one match at a time cliche horsecrap. Then she will take the next big step forward. She's my favorite of the Serb babes because there isn't even a miniscule doubt of her playing for someone else despite promises of riches from various vultures.

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
loit- :bigcry: why??

jeca- :worship:

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
well done:)

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
her rank now is out off the 200 :( i find it really hard for jelena to come back,the only way is to start winning and that is not going to happen:( she is getting all these wild cards she should see her self lucky ;) and wake up or stop playing...........i hope she can get her game back....:)

·
Registered
417 Posts
rada said:
her rank now is out off the 200 :( i find it really hard for jelena to come back,the only way is to start winning and that is not going to happen:( she is getting all these wild cards she should see her self lucky ;) and wake up or stop playing...........i hope she can get her game back....:)
Someone get Rada a coffee...

·
Registered
11,378 Posts
Ohh..... bugger that. Has Emilie won a match this year? I don't remember her doing so, but she might have. She has such a lovely game to watch, I just wish she could win a little bit as well.

·
Registered
19,676 Posts
Well done Jelena! :bounce:

Emilie Loit has not yet won a match in 2005! :eek: :eek:

Open Gaz de France Tier II
1 Jelena Jankovic- Emilie Loit 6:4 4:6 6:3

Australian Open Hard GS 2p Jan 30 05
1 Tzipora Obziler - Loit 7-6(11) 6-4

Canberra Hard V 1p Jan 16 05
1 Claudine Schaul - Loit(5) 7-5 6-4

Gold Coast Hard III 1p Jan 9 05
1 Elena Likhovtseva(7) - Loit 4-6 7-6(5) 6-2

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.