Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Banned
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i so tired of everyone downing venus. truth be told, the match was on her raquet. she had 13 double faults and still should of won. i rather venus lose the battle, get her game together, then do some damage. enjoy it while you can jelena..., we all know you wont win the french. and if venus dont fix her serv.., she wont either.:)

·
Registered
20,122 Posts
Anna Ivanavic - that pretty much removes any credibility. Fine ass babes? :eek: Venus's game has been crap for like the past 3 years.

·
Art & Futures
20,925 Posts
venus is lucky that jelena's game isnt her best right now.

Reactions: Umami

·
Registered
15,213 Posts
i so tired of everyone downing venus. truth be told, the match was on her raquet. she had 13 double faults and still should of won. i rather venus lose the battle, get her game together, then do some damage. enjoy it while you can jelena..., we all know you wont win the french. and if venus dont fix her serv.., she wont either.:)
What is the point of threads like this? You're just going to create a Venus V Jankovic hate thread. Just congratulate Jankovic and move on. It's been three days already. At least have some class! I mean how chilidish is your post? Especially the last part.

·
Registered
7,588 Posts
I'd like to see Venus won.But I like Jelena,too.Just face it.The match is over,and Jelena won it. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
577 Posts
But it was'nt crap, Venus played great tennis for a set and a half, she could'nt sustain it, and Jelena hung on.Alot of players would had given up, but Jelena kept fighting.It was a very entertaining match.

·
Registered
15,213 Posts
Great post! :weirdo: Gives the Williams fans a nice name :rolleyes: Can't you just keep your mouth shut and keep your idiotic opinions to yourself?
Exactly! Then some people think all Venus fans think the same when we don't.

·
Banned
3,492 Posts
:rolleyes: Just because you're a fan of one player, doesn't mean you have to down play the success of another, their victor.

Truth is Venus has been beatable for quite a while now. And it wasn't just Venus that Jelena had to beat to win the title.

1 - 20 of 122 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.