Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At least they are still in the top five do well in Grand Slams. You just got knocked out in the second round (second year in a row) against a person you were up 5-1 in the thrid set. You just did a Kim Clijsters, but at the US Open.

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
all of us play the "lets diss Jelena" game wahoooooooo :eek:

if Jelena is so bad.....her comments shouldnt bother you

have a nice day :)

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
was she really up 5-1????
yikes, that is terrible that she lost.
I mean, mary is a very talented player. but you just shouldn't lose a match when you are up 5-1...

·
Registered
21,741 Posts
I was thinking about this in my mind while Dokic was crumbling, but I wasn't going to post it. It's Karma baby!!

·
Registered
730 Posts
RAA said:
was she really up 5-1????
yikes, that is terrible that she lost.
I mean, mary is a very talented player. but you just shouldn't lose a match when you are up 5-1...
Mary had matchpoints in the second set and jelena had no real businness being ina 3rd anyway..

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SJW said:
all of us play the "lets diss Jelena" game wahoooooooo :eek:

if Jelena is so bad.....her comments shouldnt bother you

have a nice day :)
If this post bothered you, you shouldn't have posted.

You do the same.

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
villa said:
Mary had matchpoints in the second set and jelena had no real businness being ina 3rd anyway..
You are correct that there shouldn't have been a third set, but Mary only had one match point in the second set.

·
Registered
47,533 Posts
Exactly....talking about how the players that have met in the finals of the 5 of the last 6 slam finals, have been ranked no.1 for 68 weeks combined have regressed, while you who was a top 5 player two years ago, sits in the top 30 now and can´t win any titles...

Worry about your own game first, girl!

·
63,617 Posts
I start losing being fans of Jelena Dokic :rolleyes:

Anyway, amazing comeback from Mary!! :worship:

·
Premium Member
19,825 Posts
Mary has had all types of problems with injuries, is not in that great of shape, and has slipped because of these facts. Now if Dokic cannot take advantage of all of these circumstances, then she needs to worry about herself and work on her game.

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bandabou said:
Exactly....talking about how the players that have met in the finals of the 5 of the last 6 slam finals, have been ranked no.1 for 68 weeks combined have regressed, while you who was a top 5 player two years ago, sits in the top 30 now and can´t win any titles...

Worry about your own game first, girl!
She'd better hope she is in the top 30 but the end of this Open.

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
harloo said:
HUH? Makes no sense.

:rolleyes: :confused: :confused:
if it was somebody at the top of the game.....lets say Kim said Justine was better than Serena i would get narked.

on the other hand......Jelena's opinion about the top of the game shouldnt receive bible status as shes nowhere near it

right?

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
lizchris said:
If this post bothered you, you shouldn't have posted.

You do the same.
so im the only one whos not allowed to post in a thread they disagree with?

right

this is a message board. i wasnt being rude, just stating my opinion ;)

thanks

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
SJW said:
so im the only one whos not allowed to post in a thread they disagree with?

right

this is a message board. i wasnt being rude, just stating my opinion ;)

thanks
This isn't my board, so you can do whatever you want, but you could have started your own thread basing me and supporting Jelena?

·
Registered
13,640 Posts
Do you guys even consider that MAYBE MAry played well? I saw the match and Jelena wasn't that bad. Her serve wasn't stable but the rest was ok! No it wasn't TOP from Jelena but please don't say that she playes awfull while MAry played and fought her through that set!

Reactions: Kuti Kis&Monica

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
treufreund said:
bye bye Jelena :wavey:

:woohoo: Mary you fought hard and were the better player!!! Jelena underestimated you!
Wow this is one of the few things we agree on. Mary really gutted this match out and finally won a tie break this year! Go Mary! Get to the Final!!

Go jelena....back to the drawing board.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts