Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and continues to go down... she needs to take herself a very nice break. take care whatever problems she has and be back fresh again. She's a really talented players, but she overplays herself out and has too many personal problems that keeps bothering her. go Jelena!!

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
first she needs to reconcile with her parents and dump her boyfriend for good.:yawn:

·
63,619 Posts
PFF!! Why do you guys want her and her boyfriend break up? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
AlexSydney said:
PFF!! Why do you guys want her and her boyfriend break up? :rolleyes:
so you can have him.;) her bf has given her bad luck; she hasn't won since. :sad:

·
63,619 Posts
BasicTennis said:
so you can have him.;) her bf has given her bad luck; she hasn't won since. :sad:
No, thanks! :p Why do you think he give her a bad luck? :rolleyes:

·
63,619 Posts
I just realised that Jelena started dating the guy almost one year ago and these results are poor! :eek:

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
you're smart not to like him...you don't want bad luck as well huh.:lol:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
4,007 Posts
That's what happens if you do not value family values. :sad:
It seems there is God after all somewhere out there for punishing people for their mistakes...

Seriously Damir's attitude is exactly what she does not have on court today. It pretty clear that her B/f does not fill that gap in her player profile. In her tennis life b/f is probably only worth for comforting after losses.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not against Bernoldi. Girls must have fun to ;)

·
Registered
7,971 Posts
Actually I don't think she needs a break, I thought from results and scores she seemed to play better at San Diego. I don't expect naything less than a QF in LA, and I'm not a fan so I'm not just saying this out of positivism

1 - 9 of 9 Posts