Tennis Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She has moved up the ranks abit but is the 5th best player for serbia, by ranks that is....

18 (19) JANKOVIC, JELENA SCG

19 (20) IVANOVIC, ANA SCG

306 (308) TIMOTIC, ANA SCG

331 (339) KRSTAJIC, DANICA SCG

336 (367) DOKIC, JELENA

I think if she doesn't get a WC for the USO and do well she is all gone this yr:(

Reactions: kabuki

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
rada said:
I think if she doesn't get a WC for the USO and do well she is all gone this yr:(
Well she has only 3 points to defend this year so...
Besides if she'll arrive healthy in Coimbra 25K with mum and Tino she can earn some points, the latest result showed that ;)
Keeping my fingers crossed Jelena-sweetheart :D

·
Registered
605 Posts
Wow I didn't realize she dropped so much, I hope she gets back on track and becomes a decent ranked player again :).

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
As long as "Jelly" maintains her "T & A rating", she'll still have many threads, and several fansites. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
745 Posts
rada said:
She has moved up the ranks abit but is the 5th best player for serbia, by ranks that is....

18 (19) JANKOVIC, JELENA SCG

19 (20) IVANOVIC, ANA SCG

306 (308) TIMOTIC, ANA SCG

331 (339) KRSTAJIC, DANICA SCG

336 (367) DOKIC, JELENA

I hope Jelena doesn't go and does an Agassi - rise back like a Phoenix from the ashes. Jelena had a horrible time which many young people woudl not survive or recover from, and surely if she gives it her all again she can bounce back. If she doesn't she will be another tennis statistic - burnt out tean pehnomena. And that would be an awful way to end such a talent and potential career.

·
I felt suddenly quite wildly happy.
45,476 Posts
What frightens me the most in this, it's that KLina will probably follow the same destiny :sad:

(without a former ranking of n°4 in the world :sad: )

·
49,001 Posts
*JR* said:
Wellll, OK.... @ least she HAS a body, not like Kournikovarated or Hantuchovarated. ;)
Hey round it out with Sharapovarated! :p

·
Registered
7,318 Posts
well by results she's not even 5th best SCG player, even Jovanovic and Corovic have more impressive results then her this year :mad:

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Duleml said:
well by results she's not even 5th best SCG player, even Jovanovic and Corovic have more impressive results then her this year :mad:
At least she has a positive win/loss record this year ;)
Last year was terrible... 6/16 :sad:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts