Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
"I don't think you need to worry about that, Vera."

(Jelena Dokic responding to Vera Zvonareva fretting over the thought that she might be overwhelmed by reporters clamouring to speak to her)

"I lost to a player who has never been a player and, I guess, probably never will be."

(Jelena Dokic's assesment of her opponent Rita Kuti Kis after losing in the first round of the australian open)

if anyone has any more add them please!

any more evidence of her bein a bitch would be gladly appreciated!

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
That one last year after qualifying and winning round at Hobart when she said about other Australians "I've achieved more in this week than the other girls have achieved in their careers" or something similar :D

·
Registered
16,700 Posts
That one last year after qualifying and winning round at Hobart when she said about other Australians "I've achieved more in this week than the other girls have achieved in their careers" or something similar :D
Oh my gosh. :drool: Classic Dokbitch. :worship: I loved how everyone got their panties in a twist over this line, when it was so obviously true. :rolls:

·
Registered
15,762 Posts
Привет;16639583 said:
Oh my gosh. :drool: Classic Dokbitch. :worship: I loved how everyone got their panties in a twist over this line, when it was so obviously true. :rolls:
Exactly....i enjoy her speaking the truth....no use sugar coating things and pretending they are better than they actually are!!

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah i love this one... it makes me happy when shes just blunt as...

·
Registered
8,822 Posts
i remenber someone saying that jelena said that venus's reign was over in early 2003 0r 2004? she suppossably said "that storys over" but i cant remember her saying it
Oh totally!! When the sisters took a long break after Yetunde's passing, Jelena said the Williams would never be at the top again.

Jelena :inlove:

Please give us a more detailed account of the Vera comment. :lol:

·
Registered
16,785 Posts
Jelena shows them all what she's made off... ;)

·
Banned
20,175 Posts
This is amazing. :haha:
She always speaks the truth though. :lol:

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Not really a comment but I remember when Jelena played in the wildcard playoff a few years back against Beti Sekulovski she played in 3 qtr pants. Many viewed this as Jelena just treating the playoff as a training workout and that the other Aussie gals werent worthy of her having to dress properly for the match.

·
Registered
16,700 Posts
^^ :lol: I took that more as Jelena just having come back and not really having a large variety of clothes to play in, and probably feeling more comfortable in some longer cut pants. ;) Jelena has sure had her bitchy moments, but I think if the Australian girls took that as one of them, then they're reading way too much into something. :lol:

·
Registered
8,822 Posts
^This is the truth as to why Jelena wore those tight 3/4 pants during the WC playoff. She had strained her left adductor during her training sessions and it was advised she wear those tight pants as they were more comfortable and better for the pain to ease.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts