Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
Joined
·
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek: :bounce: :eek:

Hopefully we see the old Jelena back now :)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
23,113 Posts
Who is Borna?
 

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
Joined
·
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Borna Bikic is her current coach, the one who Damir accused of drugging Jelena.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
23,113 Posts
Oh, I thought it is the name of her boyfriend..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,732 Posts
good:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
609 Posts
hopefully she'll find the motivation and the pleasure back in tennis. Or else I'm afraid she will quit the professional circuit pretty soon :sad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,131 Posts
I hope this is not the same false news that was posted here not long ago.

If this is true, then i think its a good news. I hope Jelena cud find her winning form again.

Good Luck Jelly!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,318 Posts
Good news. They would be even better if we find out she didn't run back to Damir?
So who's the new coach
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,732 Posts
good news thats for sure :) hope jelena comes back strong:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,869 Posts
Poor Jelena, it's sad to see anyone with so many troubles as she seems to have. I hope that she can get things sorted out, but with Damir as your Dad..... :sad:

Not a very good photos I know, taken at the Open Gaz de France this year, Jelena with Borna and presumably Tino; she looks so sad....



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,732 Posts
so looks so sad:( i hope jelena gets her self together now and finds a new coach that can help and support her all the way...:)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,240 Posts
rada said:
so looks so sad:( i hope jelena gets her self together now and finds a new coach that can help and support her all the way...:)
isn't it sooo strange that there are so many people on these boards that absolutely love her to death, but she can't escape the losers, they just keep coming in droves at her.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
642 Posts
faboozadoo15 said:
isn't it sooo strange that there are so many people on these boards that absolutely love her to death, but she can't escape the losers, they just keep coming in droves at her.
There is something like that in psychology. If someone is abused for a long amount of time as much as they hate the pain, they tend to go back to those people or find other people just as bad. I hope Jelena finds a great new coach (Amanda Coetzer :D) and life becomes easier for her. She deserves some happiness.
 

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
Joined
·
4,007 Posts
shannonannafan said:
There is something like that in psychology. If someone is abused for a long amount of time as much as they hate the pain, they tend to go back to those people or find other people just as bad. I hope Jelena finds a great new coach (Amanda Coetzer :D) and life becomes easier for her. She deserves some happiness.
Something like Stockholm syndrome...

btw. Amanda or any other female mentor might be her way out. Thing is with those daddy girls that they tend to switch off their own thinking completely. We all know that Damir was all about authority and what a surprise, Borna managed it similar way. I recall Jelenas own words from last year when she said that Borna was completely in control of her life.

Same time it's terrible complicated to find your way when your own confidence is next to nothing. :sad:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,187 Posts
I really hope she can start playing better tennis now.:D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,306 Posts
I really think she is very talented. I do hope back she comes back because she totally deserves happiness instead of blue tears.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
556 Posts
jbone_0307 said:
WOW those are scary pics. She looks like she is strung out on some kind of drugs or by stress.
jeez, absolutely scary and sad to see her looking like that! my god!
 
  • Like
Reactions: WorldWar24
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top