Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think?
My prediction is that Jarkko wins in three sets...6-7 (4),6-4,6-2!!!:bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
32,312 Posts
Don't think Jarkko has the return to get past Goran. Goran should win in straight sets unless he beats himself...

·
Registered
208 Posts
I will be there so Goran better bloody win. I got his autograph today when he was practising at Stanley Street. He looks in good form and should win. :)

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
I'm starting to like Jarkko more and more.

Goran is not producing anything that special. I think Jarkko can will win!

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good luck!!

I know that it is a little surprise if Jarkko wins but i have seen him won Thomas Enqvist and Younes El Aynaoui and Thomas Johansson so he is really good....Good luck Jarkko and Goran!!!:wavey: :wavey:

·
Team WTAworld, The Martian Llama
20,264 Posts
Hopefully Goran will win, you never know what he's going to do, but he should be too strong for Nieminen. I agree with Croat123, that he should win easily unless he beats himself.

·
stubborn procrastinator
109,568 Posts
Goran won!

Goran Ivanisevic (2) def. Jarkko Nieminen 7-6 6-4

·
Registered
25,228 Posts
oh Goran, you are living in Australia? You are so lucky to meet Goran in person and got his autograph, is he friendly and smile or not? I am his big fans but sorry I got the impression that he is not too friendly/warm with his fans, true or not ;)?

·
Registered
208 Posts
Miranda, I know you are a Goran fan so am I, hence the nick. I am living in New Zealand. Yesterday I meet Goran when he was warming up at the tennis and he autographed my programme and today I went back to see him play. I have met him before and sometimes he is friendly and other times not so, today was good because he won and he served well. He was warming up with Safin. I have photos so if you give me your email address I can scan them when they are developed and send them to you.

Sacha aka Goran.

·
Premium Member
181,835 Posts
well done Goran :)

congrats :)

·
Registered
25,228 Posts
thank you so much Goran :D. I have sent a e-mail to you. You are so lucky to meet Goran - the funniest man of tennis :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts