Tennis Forum banner

541 - 559 of 559 Posts

·
Registered
53,595 Posts
Cristian was leading 6-1 5-7 5-2 vs #3 Vickery in 25k Bendigo R1, but lost 5-7 ?

Her head is the problem, not her game/strokes. She MUST improve mentally. Close out matches.

·
Registered
53,595 Posts
A wonderful win in Fed Cup over Kudermetova :love:

·
Registered
53,595 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
The winning streak is over. Lost in the QF of W25 Macon to Oceane Dodin 6-3 3-6 4-6 :(
I had my hopes she could win this, but at the same time its not a bad loss at all, and it was a very close match.
Next for Jaqueline is W25 Cairo starting in 10 days.

EDIT: Correction, she's in the quallies in Lyon, playing today already. Hopefully she can make it.

·
Registered
605 Posts

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Too bad she has 2 days off now as Kenin will only play her R1 on wednesday. Not really the best schedule if you want to stay in the rhythm.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Is there any information about her schedule?

I can see she withdrew from Cairo W25 next week, so is there any chance she can play quallies for IW or Miami?

·
Registered
9,218 Posts
So happy she's playing such good tennis now ? She's so confident now on court it's like she's a different player than she was in the last few years. Also she seems to have found her serve again with which she was dominating in her early juniors days. Just hope she continues to build on these results :fingerscrossed:

·
Registered
53,595 Posts
Lyon

R2 vs Kenin

·
Registered
53,595 Posts

A pity that Cristian wasted a MP. A missed chance. I hope she will continue to improve!

541 - 559 of 559 Posts