Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty routine question:
Q. The Djokovic family is working on a tennis tournament as you know. I would like to know your thoughts on what that means for the future of the tennis in your country and as well...

And it gets this response:
JELENA JANKOVIC: I can't answer that now. I'm not in the mood.

Something doesn't sit right with me having that attitude, it was a very normal question in a press conference nothing at all controversial that she might not want to answer.

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Jelena is a bit of a prima-donna

Reactions: SM

·
Registered
12,762 Posts
i hate people who over-analyse shit... she didnt wanna talk about it lol, who gives a flying shite... lol it means nothinggggggggggggggggggg

Reactions: debopero

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
:lol: :lol: Nothing wrong with what she said... Maybe she didn't feel like going into details about it... so she said she's not in the mood..

I find it funny because it's something I would say if I don't feel like explaining or express how I feel at that particular time.... :)

·
Registered
47,995 Posts
I remember when she was asked to say something in French and she answered " I am not in the mood " :lol:

Nothing wrong with that, another useless thread.

·
Registered
12,969 Posts
she is having a really hard start of season and seems lost so of course that this stuff is the last thing that she has on her mind , there is nothing wrong with what she said :eek:

·
Registered
39,553 Posts
It's still rude and she is a professional, she shouldn't give answers like that to a really normal question.

·
Registered
12,762 Posts
^ she's also a person. she has the right to answer how the hell she wants to any question.

·
Registered
18,140 Posts
She already answered that like million times. This time she wasn't up for it because she's upset. Everyone can understand that, I hope.

Jelena :hug:

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
[quote='...[Harvs]...;15200566' she has the right to answer how the hell she wants to any question.[/quote]

Indeed she has. And we too have the right to consider her answer extremely rude and proof of a conceited mind largely exceeding the lady's achievements.

·
Registered
12,762 Posts
Indeed she has. And we too have the right to consider her answer extremely rude and proof of a conceited mind largely exceeding the lady's achievements.
and i have a right to tell u my opinion that is not a big deal and to say that i THINK that people who think that her comment is wrong or rude should get a life and worry about other things:D

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
and i have a right to tell u my opinion that is not a big deal and to say that i THINK that people who think that her comment is wrong or rude should get a life and worry about other things:D
And I believe politeness, profissionalism and respect for others are a big deal and JJ's answer is lacking in all these three departments.

1 - 20 of 119 Posts