1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Lounge Owner
44,144 Posts
Jelena :woohoo:

·
Registered
10,890 Posts
Well, I spent the majority of this match asking myself what I think is so special about Jelena's game. She played solidly against a player with some skills but who lacks execution. I can't believe she'd lose her serve 3 times to Foretz. But that last service game, wow...Jelena really showed that she can be aggressive and take charge. I hope she does more of that soon, because she may need to.

Well done Jelena, you're a top player now!

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
well done jelena - only saw the last game - but good agressive play. keep on rolling through.

·
Registered
11,064 Posts
Jelena:bounce: Keep the good play up.

Foretz:) Nice try. I always liked you and now that ive finally seen you play Im a fan. You should not be ranked 143 in the world as you are a very good player.

·
Registered
3,795 Posts
Nice. It's important for her to keep the matches as short as possible so a good start :D

·
Registered
16,723 Posts
Well done Jelena!!! Not the best JJ's play by any mean, but win is a win.
P.S. Wow, I didn't expect from Reebok such a radical outfit change for JJ's RG appearance :lame:

·
Registered
4,642 Posts
Foretz just reinforced to me why she is one of the more terrible French players..she shouldn't have been given a wildcard imo...that overhead smash she missed in the last game of the first set was diabolical, Jelena is going to have to improve her serve!

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
Solid start Jelena:worship::kiss:

GO JJ:bounce:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Jelena played just good enough to win. :)
I'm sure she'll aproach matches more seriously in next rounds. :cool:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts