Tennis Forum banner

2261 - 2280 of 2313 Posts

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Isuse Boze.
Ula već par godine nije prava tenisacica, vise se nju vidi kad hoda na neke party i eventovi u Varsavu.
Ne znam sta je sa Janom - sve se pokvarilo nakon pobijede protiv Wozniacki u AO, pobijede jer udarila Jana ace, ali je bila preglupa i ne napravila challenge :X
Mozda jos se vrati do top 200, ali ce biti jako tesko, jer mislim da ona sama vise ne vjeruje u to.

·
Registered
55,097 Posts
lol. Shocked :eek: :speakles:
www.instagram.com/mikail.dmr/
Mikail Demir. I guess he is German with Turkish roots.
I wonder where and when they met. Does Jana train in Germany ?
https://www.itftennis.com/juniors/players/player/profile.aspx?playerid=100295061
Born 2001. And quite weak junior results.

Weird that 1996 girl Jana is together with a 2001 boy :lol:
So many tennis careers of pretty talented girls were destroyed because of boyfriends.
Kulichkova, Galfi, Stollar, Zhuk and many more. Maybe Jana Fett too.

·
Registered
4,762 Posts
well is he 18 or still 17 ?

Her career is destroyed before she meet Mika, so yeah, dont blame him later hah

·
Registered
4,762 Posts
Jana had boyfriend back in idk 2015, and he leaked her ( . ) ( . ) fotos :sobbing: Hope this young german is better than that croatian guy

·
Registered
55,097 Posts
Jana had boyfriend back in idk 2015, and he leaked her ( . ) ( . ) fotos :sobbing: Hope this young german is better than that croatian guy
:eek:
Do you have a link to the pics ?

I wish Jana would have as #1 priority tennis and to reach the Top 100.
She for sure has the talent to do that, as she showed in her Aus Open R2 vs Wozniacki.

·
Registered
4,762 Posts

She for sure has the talent to do that, as she showed in her Aus Open R1 vs Wozniacki.
I have probably somewhere on facebook chat with my tennis friends (back then i was straight so i acted kind a slayed by jana's beauty)

·
Registered
18,620 Posts
Solarino 25k:

R1: [7] J. Fett def. F. Bilardo (WC) 6:1, 6:1
R2: [7] J. Fett def. S. Bandecchi 6:2, 7:6
QF: [7] J. Fett def. M. Bolkvadze [2] 6:2, 6:3

Semis:

[8] T. Mrdeza vs. G. Gatto-Monticone [3]
[4] O. Dodin vs. J. Fett [7]

·
Registered
55,097 Posts
:)

#ThePowerOfLove :lol:

·
Registered
11,974 Posts

She for sure has the talent to do that, as she showed in her Aus Open R2 vs Wozniacki.
Is some change of priorities the reason behind her dramatic decline? Or are any injuries / other health issues too to accompany her? Since that choke vs Wozniacki in 2018 she's not the same player and she's well below top 200 ranking despite playing her standard number of tournaments. :eek: So maybe something more mental?

·
Registered
55,097 Posts
Is some change of priorities the reason behind her dramatic decline? Or are any injuries / other health issues too to accompany her? Since that choke vs Wozniacki in 2018 she's not the same player and she's well below top 200 ranking despite playing her standard number of tournaments. :eek: So maybe something more mental?
No idea. Probably both. I guess other players fight harder and are more focused on tennis. And yes, Jana also lacks mental strength (like many Croatian players - Lucic and Vecic were also headcases who choked often). The close loss to Wozniacki at AO must have hurt.

What I always see is that players on WTA Tour fight harder and are more consistent and concentrated than on ITF Tour. Players on ITF Tour give up quite easily for some games and sets. And of course most ITF girls also have less talent and weaker strokes in general (especially the serve). Jana has the talent/strokes, but not the mental strength and consistency.

Yes, hopefully Jana will show her talent again (consistently) and reach the Top 100 next year ! :)

Reactions: Perun

·
Registered
18,620 Posts
The fact that she left Bolkvadze, who is around 150 and practically at her best ever ranking right now, with 5 games, and then went on to beat a former top 50 Dodin, is indeed encouraging.

No idea if the final will be streamed, but I'd sure like to see it, if it's possible.

Good luck, Jana :)

P. S. Seems that this is her first singles final since Toyota 75k+H, back in November 2015. :eek:

·
Registered
4,762 Posts
Is this her best tournament since AO18 ?

I was sure that her name was on the list for streams in 1/4, but in the semis there was no stream ...i saw some guy from serbia watching the match, but on some betting website, we will see tomorrrow

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Sta se dogada tamo s rezultatom Boobarelli? Nigdje ne mogu ga naći

2261 - 2280 of 2313 Posts