Tennis Forum banner
1,421 - 1,440 of 1,443 Posts
Just looking at her Twitter (where she's quite active) and she tweets nothing about her tennis career and its future
She use to tweet about it quite a bit, but that was awhile back. It hasn't looked hopeful for a long time, but it would be such a shame for her career to end this way. I'm hopping for at least some kind of Taylor Dent ending. Might still happen...

Yeah, poor Jamie, but looks like this is it!!! So sad she lost all those years, right when she was on the top of her game :frown2:
That's why you never can tell how good a young player could be, injuries sometimes just wont let you achieve what you could. I hope she's still happy in her life, and finds something she truly loves doing

It's a tough pass, but apparently her body was not built for longterm tennis at the pro level.

Even so, she has the accomplishments, connections, and class to become a touring pro at any major facility. Or work with the WTA.

She can write her own ticket, in that regard.

Let's hope she pivots to a cool new position that will make her happy and keep her involved with the sport she loves.

I'm sorry to hear that injuries have been so hard on Jamie, I always liked her and had been wondering where she'd been. If she can't make a return to playing tennis then I hope she enjoys the next chapter of her life and finds success in whatever she decides to pursue. :)

YES, definitely Jame!!! I wonder if she’s been practicing or was this just a surprise back to training, cuz Vicky seemed super excited!

Wow.... her last tourney was January 2014... poor fragile Jamie, her body just couldn't handle the stress of world class tennis. Still would love to hear how she's doing

1,421 - 1,440 of 1,443 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.