Tennis Forum banner

761 - 780 of 807 Posts

·
Registered
14,186 Posts
What a flop this years RG has been. Hoping for better things at Wimbledon.

I would like to see The Serve unleashed, once again.

·
Registered
14,638 Posts
Nole's my guy, but he kinda made an ass of himself and I didn't hear SHIT about that directed to Over Bite. Nor, did the media run to him during his presser to ask him what he thought of Nole :rolleyes: 'Course not, the press only goes after Ree for ANYTHING that's negative, and also so they have something bad to write about her. The tournament organizers fucked up most of this tournament, and especially did Ree no favors. NO COMMENT from those assholes yet. Yeah, they KNOW they fucked up yet Ree got almost ALL of the blame, hatred, racist criticism thrown at her. They were putting folks in twitter jail on Saturday because racist SUB-HUMAN SCUM went there with Ree (MamaGorills, monkey, n-work, GrapeApe, tranny, shemale). Those press asses like RothenASS, and Jabba the Hut Carole Buochard better save those coins, because NOBODY's gonna give a fuck about the WTA. When she's gone ...

6-3, 5-7 6-1 4-1*

Kill the loud mouth, over-bite having, asshole.

One of the BEST FO's I've seen in a long time. For Over-bite to come back and win this match, the ground would have to open up WIDE and swallow Rafa whole :rolls:

Ain't gonna happen.

Grassy Ass Rafa :smoke:

·
Registered
7,978 Posts
I don’t know about bad personality, but that was some pretty bad tennis. Mindless bashing (not just verbal). Well done on actually winning a set this time. Enjoy your second tea tray!

·
Amateur Volleyer
32,114 Posts
Oh and I forgot to mention..... :lol::rolls::spit: @ the Margaret Court conversation on NBC in the middle of the 3rd set. They were talking about how Dull's 11 RG titles tied him with Court for the most titles at a single major... and made sure to QUICKLY mention that 7 of Court's 11 were amateur titles. A distinction that they consistently fail to make when comparing her achievements with Serena's.

:zzz:

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Oh and I forgot to mention..... :lol::rolls::spit: @ the Margaret Court conversation on NBC in the middle of the 3rd set. They were talking about how Dull's 11 RG titles tied him with Court for the most titles at a single major... and made sure to QUICKLY mention that 7 of Court's 11 were amateur titles. A distinction that they consistently fail to make when comparing her achievements with Serena's.

The jig’s been up.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts

I noticed that too, and I'm pretty sure it was Mary Carillo that pointed out that distinction lmao

·
Registered
7,006 Posts
Trash ass slam. Thiem lost so that made me happy. Idk what happened on the womens side. I feel like we are in a very weird transitional period in the WTA. Obviously Queen doesnt have too long left, but there isnt a consistent player to take her spot. I feel like we go into slams and literally anyone that can catch fire for 7 days can win. Its so weird . This 2nd half of the season is more important IMHO and I need Serena to be healthy.

·
Registered
14,355 Posts

It was James that did that, glad he did, but he usually never commentates Serena's matches, I'm sure he would speak up if and when he commentates her matches.

·
Premium Member
20,324 Posts
Not King and Queen both needing 2 majors to slam the door on the pretenders ahead of them! They are such parallels :inlove:

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
fed has the record already...
Not for long. White Privilege is playing on borrowed time whereas Nadal hopefully has 4-5 more years in him if he can reduce his schedule like Fed did. He’s been contending the majors for the last two years, and if he could snag a couple that aren’t the FO he should get the job done.

Alas I am so happy Djoker is back and holding Fed down once again. I can’t stand the thought of him having as many slams as Serena

·
Registered
7,370 Posts
Not for long. White Privilege is playing on borrowed time whereas Nadal hopefully has 4-5 more years in him if he can reduce his schedule like Fed did. He’s been contending the majors for the last two years, and if he could snag a couple that aren’t the FO he should get the job done.

Alas I am so happy Djoker is back and holding Fed down once again. I can’t stand the thought of him having as many slams as Serena
:SNE: Spanish are white too. And Rafa is king passive aggressive. He has said petty shit about Serena while Fed calls her the goat. Rafa loses to Djoker just as much as Fed but pulls out on non-clay events like a coward. He isn't winning anything but the French. Fed has at least 2 majors left in him. Serena should have 30 but she keeps fucking around. If anyone catches her then it is her own fault.

·
Registered
84,951 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,324 Posts
I wonder if she was considering a Birmingham WC along with Venus? They stayed in Paris way longer than I expected.

Not thrilled the injury seems to have prevented her playing.

·
Registered
787 Posts
:SNE: Spanish are white too. And Rafa is king passive aggressive. He has said petty shit about Serena while Fed calls her the goat. Rafa loses to Djoker just as much as Fed but pulls out on non-clay events like a coward. He isn't winning anything but the French. Fed has at least 2 majors left in him. Serena should have 30 but she keeps fucking around. If anyone catches her then it is her own fault.
Savage and harsh!

761 - 780 of 807 Posts