Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
6,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Q. Talk about the dress. Was it fun to go out there? Did you help in the design?

JENNIFER CAPRIATI: I didn't help in the design. But when I saw it, I thought it was great. It was just very flairy but classy at the same time. When I saw the shoes, I mean, I thought that was great, too, the matching shoes.

I don't know, hopefully people liked it. I mean, everyone in my family, whatever, they all liked it. I wouldn't wear it if I didn't think it was good, so...

Q. How would you describe this look?

JENNIFER CAPRIATI: Star spangled Jennifer. I don't know (laughter).

Q. Are you going to be wearing it throughout the tournament?

JENNIFER CAPRIATI: No. I'm still going to have the US Open collection to wear also. Just kind of depends what night I want to wear it.

OMG she actually think it was nice :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
i think it was fun and cute, just like her hairstyle.

GOJENN!

·
Registered
730 Posts
Damn her family and freinds are all liers!!! poor girl with close relations like that who needs enemys!!

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
Her hair was nice but not the dress it made her look HUGE and I know Jennifer isn't fat.

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
It was cute.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I really don't think the outfit was that bad (maybe a two piece might have been better). But I think it shows that Jennifer is really getting into this slam. She knows she has a great chance to take this and she is enjoying it. She seems to be getting into the theme of it! She is happy and excited, and that is all that matters.

Go Jennifer :bounce:

·
Registered
730 Posts
She looked fat yesterday- i think she has put on a few pounds lately but that dress did not help at all- the clours were not soo made but the way it was shaped and came out on her body was not pretty at all..

·
Registered
22,126 Posts
They can't really be serious!
That dress is hideous! :eek:

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
Somebody's in denial because it looked a hot mess! Don't let Joan Rivers see it. :tape:

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
It was good. It's fun when players experiment with their dresses... besides, Jen played good(she didn't really have to play great).
Good Luck Jenn, win it all!

·
Registered
18,816 Posts
There is nothing cute about that dress at all. It didn't flatter her figure and it made her look bulky.

Her hair was "cute".

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
I liked the pattern, but it was not a flattering outfit. I saw Jen earlier that day and she looked great, but that dress just did not suit her.

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
Yes, the pattern was VERY cute but it did not look good on her body type.

·
Registered
3,031 Posts
look, I only saw it for about 2 minutes and I thought it made her look, well, large.
and I don't think that Jenny is fat, I just think there was something about it that was VERY unflattering...
sorry.
I have seen her look great in a bunch of other styles,...
and that HAIRstyle...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts