Tennis Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How I worry for Jennifer after her defeat last night. Her severe, catheter-like eyebrows and roving love handles. She was barely holding it together as it was.
That, compounded with her transgendered brother in transition, and the fact that her mother seemed elated when she lost -- I smell a Cobain a-comin'.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
guess you never bothered to read her post match interview then arsewipe? don't spose you ever spoken to Jennifer after a tough match to see how she holds up? dont spose you have a fuckin clue what the fuck youre talkin about do ya?

TWAT

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
you know, whatever. try spending some time with Jennifer so u get just a hint at what the real person is like. Then again dont bother.....i would hate for her to have to breath in your repulsive air. Carry on with your Jenny the Heroin junkie fantasy if it helps you get thru the day. Oh yea, and when youve spent some time seeing the real Jennifer, why dont you go and spend some time with Heroin users and see what they are really like?

u are an ignorant wanker who is a blemish on the arse of an otherwise tolerant race of people

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.