Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went from an error-fest in the first set to a display of strong hitting and positive point construction from Victoria.

Dinara's game is just not there. DFs all over the place. Over-hitting. Collapsing from 3-1 up in the 3rd. Seems like she's put all this pressure on herself to back up a great season in 2008. And it's not letting her dig herself out of holes as she used to.

·
Registered
32,974 Posts
Oh my god Dina :sobbing::help:

One of these six clowns will win the title now :help:

·
Registered
17,150 Posts
AMAZE :worship: Probably should have been in straight sets though. Vika served for the first set twice I think and still managed to lose it. :lol:

·
Registered
25,819 Posts
Azarenka might be FINALLY breaking through :lol:
Everyone's been waiting on her to wake up for like three years now :lol:

·
Registered
114,742 Posts
Dinara was serving *3-1, 30-15. Then hit 2 df's and fell apart. Just awful the last 3 games. She didn't force Vika to go win it.
Vika is definately a future top 5 player

·
Team WTAworld, Moderator, Polish & Serbian Kingdo
119,559 Posts
I brought Wika some good luck as I woke up right when she broke back for *2-3 in the final set. :lol: Well done!
Dinara :hug: You'll get your top stop anyway... just a few weeks later ;)

·
Registered
24,259 Posts
I'm really impressed with Azarenka. I didn't expect her to be able to hold her nrve or for her to be able to constuct points as well as she did when it really mattered.

Dinara's game just has SO many hitches.

·
I'll Hold My Breath
1,436 Posts
Dinara HOW COULD YOU :sad:

·
V-I-K-A
11,074 Posts
Oh my god Dina :sobbing::help:

One of these six clowns will win the title now :help:
Ivanovic a clown? Zvonareva, Azaernka clowns? Sorry iSzavay.. you are wrong. If these are examples of your 'clowns' the only 'non-clowns' are sitting at home.. two in protest and one with shoulder problems.
...and that coming from you!? Szavay is your favorite player :help:

1 - 20 of 137 Posts