Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Ulka beats Lecherde Brito!!

4:6 6:2 6:4, great fight Urszula, good job Michelle...but could you please stop those noises??!!

·
Registered
4,654 Posts

I am very happy for Urszula, congrats :yeah:... I wish I could see the match. It probably was pretty competitive one.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

i worried for a second when Michelle broke Ula in the first game of the third set...but Ulka was a pro today :)

·
Registered
1,863 Posts

Good job Michelle? I´m not so sure... 14 df. Without those df i´m sure Michelle would win in 2.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Good job Michelle? I´m not so sure... 14 df. Without those df i´m sure Michelle would win in 2.
but she lost...she has some time now to work on this serve, she has some points to defend in Miami

·
Martina&Roger <3
7,823 Posts

I agree... Michelle please improve you serve :help:

·
Registered
4,654 Posts

I am not sure about that... Urszula had 19 BP opportunities and converted only 7... at this same time she served 5 aces... bravo

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Ulka finally shows some mental strength... we have seen enough of her meltdowns :worship::worship:

·
Registered
2,245 Posts

Ula :hatoff: I thought she'd choke after being broken serving for the set. Kudos.

Michelle's serve :help: 35 DF in 3 matches and only 1 ace.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts

I am not sure about that... Urszula had 19 BP opportunities and converted only 7... at this same time she served 5 aces... bravo

Many of those BP opportunities are from the same game... Michelle recovered many times from 0-40 to 30-40 and also to 40-40 where she still lost the game with a double fault.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts

well... u're obviously wrong. in 3rd set they each had 1 df :shrug:
So you are trying to say that she had a good serve in the 3rd set just because she did just 1 DF?
She probably served even slower to avoid DF´s, which obviously any player would take advantage of.
2nd i said she would win in 2, not in 3 sets, but maybe with half of those double faults she still would win.
You see the stats of all her matches and you can´t say that the DF´s and weak serve aren´t maybe the main factor of her losses.

·
Registered
4,654 Posts

So you are trying to say that she had a good serve in the 3rd set just because she did just 1 DF?
She probably served even slower to avoid DF´s, which obviously any player would take advantage of.
2nd i said she would win in 2, not in 3 sets, but maybe with half of those double faults she still would win.
You see the stats of all her matches and you can´t say that the DF´s and weak serve aren´t maybe the main factor of her losses.
I assume you saw the match and you know what you saw... hat off :hatoff: to you

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

your argument got a bit too complex, but I guess, we both agree that Michelle has a lot of potential, and plenty of room for development. So does Urszula, it could be a nice rivarly in the future, when they both grow up. Ula was better today, who will win the next time? It is an open question

1 - 20 of 56 Posts