Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
29,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great Match from Nastya! What a breakthrough week she has had! Hopefully things will continue to improve from her :D:aparty:

Aga :hug:

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Nastya! :hearts: :rocker:

·
Registered
13,863 Posts
:speakles:

·
Registered
8,682 Posts
IW QF: Pavlyuchenkova def. Radwanska 76 64 in the worst match of '09

this match makes us reconsider what we usually call a bad match. simply incredible.

·
Premium Member
181,943 Posts
:woohoo: Nastya ;) :banana: :D
well done :banana:
dispite huige choking :eek: could have won much easier

33 W 34 UE Nastya :)
10 W 23 UE Radwanska

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
:worship::bounce:

·
Team WTAworld, Moderator, Polish & Serbian Kingdo
119,559 Posts
Good on Nastya, Aga didn't deserve playing like that. Can't believe she's made it to the QFs with those rests of her game remaining. Total lack of confidence.

TBE will be cleaning up his room for a week I guess... We all know why. :scared:

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Now this tournament went from having a good 4th round back to topsy turvy with Dinara and Aga being taken out. Let's see if we'll be 3 for 4 if Bammer takes out Ivanovic.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Nastya deserves this win 100%. She was in the driver's seat all the time. Congrats, I am impressed!!

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
Great Match from Nastya! What a breakthrough week she has had! Hopefully things will continue to improve from her :D:aparty:

Aga :hug
:
:unsure:
Pretty good match. Pavlyuchenkova was really going for her shots.
Agnieszka has become such a error machine. She never played matches like this last year.

·
Premium Member
181,943 Posts
Good on Nastya, Aga didn't deserve playing like that. Can't believe she's made it to the QFs with those rests of her game remaining. Total lack of confidence.

TBE will be cleaning up his room for a week I guess... We all know why. :scared:
when you gonna hang yourself :devil:

1 - 20 of 99 Posts