Tennis Forum banner

Who wins - Aggie or Nastya

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we have the surprise of the tournament in Pavlyuchenkova who defeated Jankovic in the 2nd round and A Radwanska who needed a good result to stay in the Top 10. I will say Aggie will end the good run of Nastya in 3 sets

·
Registered
170,920 Posts
aga knows how to play against the big russian players :eek: i think aga'll win in 3.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
17,089 Posts
I have to go with Pavlyuchenkova in 3 sets. Such a nice run, i hope she continues!!! She's playing some good tennis out there.

The cinderella story has to prevail, fall aga fall :rocker2:

·
17,089 Posts
The interesting thing though is that they know eachother well.(just like caroline and ula) The radwanska's and her are friends. She's played them on the junior tour. So this might be good for nastya, she knows what to expect. And she's further down the line then ula right now, she could pull the upset.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Your "Cinderella" is too big and muscular to be true
Little Aga knows what to do with this type of players

·
17,089 Posts
Your "Cinderella" is too big and muscular to be true
She´s 17, she has a cute face but she still has a little of the babyfat. I remember someone else who came on tour and had a little too much babyfat as well, a few years later she turned into an amazing beauty and won a grandslam. ;)

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
i really hope nastya can win this, but i dont think she will.
Well, if she improved dramatically as some people claim (I simply haven't seen her playing after Wimbledon where she was impressive but eventually lost to Agnieszka), then I don't see any reason why she couldn't. Agnieszka's current level is after several consecutive periods of sickness something not entirely clear. This combined with Anastasia's newly gained confidence may result in her winning when they meet this time. This is promissing to be one of the more interesting Quarterfinal matches.

·
Registered
9,133 Posts
Nastya was playing really great against JJ. This will be a tough match for Agnieszka.
I hope she will win in three, but I worry this could go to Nastya.

·
Registered
878 Posts
I really wish all the best to Nastya,she is my favourite player and I am absolutely excited about her great road in Indian Wells..But I don't think that she would past Radwanska. She is a good quality player but Radwanska has experience. I guess Radwanska in three.

·
Registered
21,902 Posts
I really wish all the best to Nastya,she is my favourite player and I am absolutely excited about her great road in Indian Wells..But I don't think that she would past Radwanska. She is a good quality player but Radwanska has experience. I guess Radwanska in three.
Agreed. Wish Nastya won, but Aga owns Nastya leading 4-1 in H2H (including Juniors). They haven't played on hard before, so maybe Nastya can surprise?

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
I voted for Agnieszka, who else I would vote for?? ;)... I am not confident in Agnieszka's for just yet; I believe her being still a bit erratic. I still wish her all the best and hope for the best.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts