Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
20,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Elena choked leads in the second and third sets and hit 18 double faults. That was such a bad match. I'm not really sure how Sania managed to lose, honestly. :help:

Whatever, just step it up and win the damn title, Elena. ;)

·
Registered
5,515 Posts
Elena choked a 4-2 lead in the first set aswell :scared:

C'MON Lena :kiss: :hearts: Get it together!! :bounce:

·
Registered
47,718 Posts
Elena. :unsure: At least you aren't c-o-m-p-l-e-t-e-l-y choking. :D

Congrats on the win but you will have to be sharp against Na. She is playing well here it seems. :shrug:

Davai, Lena.

·
Registered
9,244 Posts
I'm not that happy after this...Let's hope Lena can play better next because she is not in great form...and her serve...oh god

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
I am a bit dissapointed in Sanai Mirza its clear that Sania needs a better serve. I know she says she is working on it..but if Sania had served a bit better she would of won this match. Dementieva actually had a 5-1 lead and Mirza got it to 5-4. This is what I don't understand about Sania she plays her best tennis when she is behind but doesn't play well in the lead. In the second set Dementieva had a big lead as well...I don't know about Sania..she's got to start winning these big matches against the top players....I thought Sania was the real deal?

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
See, a quick, clean, scientific victory for Elena. What did you expect?

·
Registered
13,348 Posts
17 breaks of serve....

and HOW THE HELL did Dementieva get an ace on a second serve? Mirza must have been daydreaming, thinking Elena would dump another one into the net.

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
well sania good fighting but you have to win these kind of matches soon in your career...Dear...Well done elena...Sania get that serve together soon and keep improving...

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
18 double faults does not make you deservable to win. sania, you should have taken her out. absolutely gross elena.

·
Registered
20,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
njnetswill said:
17 breaks of serve....

and HOW THE HELL did Dementieva get an ace on a second serve? Mirza must have been daydreaming, thinking Elena would dump another one into the net.
You clearly have not seen an Elena match in a while. Her serve is quite beefed up this year, it just doesn't go in.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
49,763 Posts
How did you lose Sania!

·
Registered
8,916 Posts
elena's serve is embarrassing. she shouldn't be in the top 10.

·
Captain of the SS Dementieva
15,125 Posts
Well Done Lena ,shit serving , 18 Dfs ,but thats what happens when u have two first serves ,but what ever ,when the crunch came ,Mirza? well I guess YOU HAVE BEEN DEMENTINATED...

Lenas ,gotta do better next match ,and heres to all your haters ,she still wins dont she!! :lol: Dfs or not ,and shes actually PLAYING ,so gotta give her some credit..

Reactions: Vacant

·
Captain of the SS Dementieva
15,125 Posts
SAEKeithSerena said:
elena's serve is embarrassing. she shouldn't be in the top 10.

ah shut the fuck up ,at least shes out there TRYING ......more than can be said for some these days..

1 - 20 of 86 Posts