Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Registered
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... capitalize the names of VENUS & SERENA in my post.
Well, VENUS & SERENA get that treatment because they have earned that priviledge. :)

Maybe when two other siblings come on the tour, who have been trained by their dad, who was not a tennis pro, without USTA support or large family funds, not having played extensively on the junior circuit, and won over 10 Grand slam singles titles, then maybe, just maybe, I will cap their names as well. :)

Until then, VENUS WILLIAMS & SERENA WILLIAMS, will continue to get the star treatment from me.
Their fans, also, appreciate this treatment and respect that is given these two great players by the Great Tee Rexx. :)

Also, as Chairman of the Williams Tennis Association (WTA), I am contractualy bound to cap the names of VENUS & SERENA in all postings. :) :p

TR :cool:

· Registered
26 Posts
Since all people, of all ethnicities are created equal you're putting these two on a pedestal far and above other mere mortals will always invite scorn upon every which "judgement" you ever make. You are laughable, but you seem to enjoy it, so more power to ya.

· Registered
6,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
fnac - I do not necessarily consider myself laughable, but I do find some "judgements" on me laughable. And worrying about being scorned upon, please.

Also, all ethnicities are not created equal.
Have you ever seen a pygmie or a watusi tribe member? :p

· Registered
26 Posts
Teerexx...WHAT exactly is the difference between those two peoples of different tribes...to me they are perfectly human. Since you didn't put them in CAPITALS, they surely are considered of a lesser kind, I guess.

Like all scavengers, you're pathetic.

· Registered
17,958 Posts
faboozadoo15 said:
is TeeRex turning into the selesrules of camp williams? bc ill tell you now, you cannot compete with that boy on that level...
Naw. Selesrules isn't a cruel obnoxious jerk. Selesrules is just funny and says silly things. Tee Rexx is just addicted to hurting people.

· Registered
7,534 Posts
TeeRexx said:
Until then, VENUS WILLIAMS & SERENA WILLIAMS, will continue to get the star treatment from me.
TR :cool:
How nice of you, I'm sure they are very greatfull for it :wavey:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.