1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Even worse than "Rock On" by David Essex? :p

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
All These Things I've Done by the Killers is awesome, the shower part in the video is amazing :drool:

I'VE GOT SOUL BUT I'M NOT A SOLIDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! :rocker2:

·
Banned
4,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's so bad I couldn't stop laughing when I heard it. I laugh even more now that it's a single. :)

·
Banned
4,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It has no relevance to the fact that this song sucks hairy camel balls.

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
Bree VanDeKamp said:
It has no relevance to the fact that this song sucks hairy camel balls.
oh sure it has relevance. because you know so much about music because you're a music snob, which means you shoudl know everything. So what do you like?

·
Registered
7,843 Posts
This lyric really is possibly the worst lyric ever written :eek: The song is also utterly terrible.

The lead singer looks so smug and punchable in the video, too.

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
I think thats kinda the point :eek:. Tounge-in-cheeck you know; some artists do actually have a sense of humor

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Bree VanDeKamp said:
Worst song ever. :retard:

100% Completely Disagree with you. The Relevance with Erik asking you what your favourite band is that you need to prove why you think so. For example if you're into R&B then its understandable because it might not be your type of music. There are much worst songs than this song to which i actually love so I, like Erik am intrigued at what you classify as a good song

·
Registered
7,843 Posts
selking said:
oh sure it has relevance. because you know so much about music because you're a music snob, which means you shoudl know everything. So what do you like?
You sure as hell can't talk with that beyond-awful list of bands in your signature :eek:

·
Registered
6,175 Posts
selking said:
Oh leave her alone. Looking down her nose at things makes her feel better about herself. :D

The song is totally crap tho. :lol:

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
sartrista7 said:
You sure as hell can't talk with that beyond-awful list of bands in your signature :eek:
why are there so many people who think they know what I should like? How do you know what good music is? You couldn't possibly if you listen to rap and R&B... Just because its what you like doesn't mean I do because unlike my brothers I don't pretend to be black and listen to rap or R&B. music snobs are annyoing

1 - 20 of 41 Posts