Tennis Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok..Im not sure if this is the right place to post it or if a admin/webmaster can give some advice,

I used to post here about 10 years ago under the name Ranfurly, maybe made about 3000 posts, would have joined 2010/2011 could have been early, I really can't remember,

Maybe last logged in 2017/2018 ? again...thats a pretty loose guess, at anyrate, there seems to be a plethora of changes since ive left (I really feel like a luddite and an old man who has let time past by haha) but this place doesn't recognise my username, nor my password, and my email I signed up with is gone burger aswell! :-(

Do I start again or is my username /acct retrievable ?

sorry for disturbing! but have to ask, i have the rush to post again ha!

cheers
R

·
Admin
66,039 Posts
well, in the past I would have been able to assist for sure ,now (with the limited admin cp we have) you might need help from Steve also.
It actually is no big deal to send you a password reminder to your original account "ranfurly", that way you could reactivate your account and we would just ban this new account which you created but I am not sure if you still have access to the email which you used back then but I will send you a PM about it and we find out...if not then you can just give me your current email address and Steve can update it and we can send the password reminder then to that address.

·
Administrator
2,185 Posts
I have reached out via PM with further details.

If this type of question comes up in the future, it is best to use the Contact Us link to reach the site support team directly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts