Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
4,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
spin doctor=tards who sell bullshit to defend their fav/make their fav look good blah

i'll start off with (in no particular order)

Venus Williams - Dawn Marie

Justine Henin - per4ever

Maria Sharapova - The Cat

Jelena Dokic - Yoshie

Monica Seles - selesrules

Anna Kournikova - that tard who's a mod on kournikova.com (Oct 1) but i forget his wtaworld moniker (ajayares or some such shit)

Daniela Hantuchova - GrahamD

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
I'd rather cite a "positive role model" to illustrate that fans can be objective if they want 2B: Sharky re. the player of that nickname.

·
Banned
1,830 Posts
Anastasia Myskina - JollyRoger :p

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
Emmanuelle Gagliadi- Moi

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
Navratilova - Me!!

·
Banned
22 Posts
y the fuk wuld u want 2 defend navrat? :rolleyes: just look at her and u wish u had some eggs wid u :haha:

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
sharnadarling said:
y the fuk wuld u want 2 defend navrat? :rolleyes: just look at her and u wish u had some eggs wid u :haha:
Ive actually had like a conversation with her and shes hilarious and really nice :confused:

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Martina Hingis - Me :p

I don't agree on your point on selesrules, his/her user's name says it all: SELES RULES IT ALL !!!!! :bounce: ( maybe after Graf's career numbers :angel: )

·
Registered
13,065 Posts
Venus Williams - TennisLove or soemthing like that

Jelena Dokic - "Jelenas not in a slump" SM :lol:

Monica Seles - selesrules

Anna Kournikova - ajayares

Daniela Hantuchova - GrahamD

Serena Williams - SerenaSlam

Kim Clijsters - all those "fans" who are actually Williams haters and only like her bc she has a chance to be #1

Jennifer Capriati - Trish101

Karolina Sprem - Rtael

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
experimentee(or whatever u like to be called)!, i recall saying something along the lines of jelena seems to be moving out of her slump after her loss to Maria at wimbeldon. Jelena played well that tournament and showed alot of fight in her first round but was simply outplayed in r3 so it was overall still a good tourney for her..

if you have bothered to read any of my other posts u will see i am objective (at times) :retard:...

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
EXPERIMENTEE: you not only are partial towards chanda but seem to have something against Jelena. "Chanda wins 6-3 6-2
Jelena has no chance." :retard:!!!!!!!!!!!

Jelena is the better player of the two. Sure Chanda leads their head-to-head 2:1 but Jelena finished the past two consecutive years in the top ten and as a teen. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,843 Posts
SM said:
experimentee(or whatever u like to be called)!, i recall saying something along the lines of jelena seems to be moving out of her slump after her loss to Maria at wimbeldon. Jelena played well that tournament and showed alot of fight in her first round but was simply outplayed in r3 so it was overall still a good tourney for her..
SM, she nearly lost to a British player. I repeat, SHE NEARLY LOST TO A BRITISH PLAYER. No tournament where that happens to you can ever be called a 'good tournament'.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts