Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Banned
8,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Shouldn't we have a weekend thread :wavey:

My plans for Fri. Night- Have sushi and cocktails with a couple of my girlfriends... Sat- visit my mom, do a lil shopping, Sunday- don't know yet, i usually like to lay low on Sundays....

and you :wavey:

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
Watch NHL playoffs...maybe study for finals. Start shit on the board. Ideal weekend ;)

You have fun, joy!

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
I have my bratty niece this weekend, so I will be in kiddy hell...cheesy movies, central park, barnes and noble...u get the drift...

But I love the lil brat, so whatever...

But as soon as I drop her lil ass off on Sunday...I'm headed to the bar...to get my drink on... :D

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
1. CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

2. CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY!!

and....

3. Oh, yea, and CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY!!

·
Registered
10,386 Posts
Happy Birthday in advance VF :D

Reactions: Venus Forever

·
Enemy of Art
14,039 Posts
I think tomorrow night my friends and I are going to dinner and then see "A Mighty Wind." :D

Then Saturday I'll probably stay in and "work on my paper" (read: post on the boards and watch TV).

Hopefully it'll be a nice day on either Saturday or Sunday and I'll be able to squeeze in some Frisbee. :D

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Well, I am am saving for School and vacation in June.

I am working all weekend...just like LAST weekend! Grrrr but I plan on kicking back Friday.. as I am off work. I may go out for drinks and relax a bit. I have cramps and they can tear a person down...yah know:) (pops an advil).:)

Joy your weekend sounds so nice...:)

·
Registered
152,750 Posts
typical weekend for me!

Fri night - working
Sat morning - working
sat arvo - visit a friend
sat night - go to basketball
sunday - working
sunday evening - probably go on the net

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Yeah sounds like my weekend.. I also will be working Monday as well!

Then I will be taking two classes this summer... yeah what a summer.. for me!! LOL

Cant wait for my vacation to start..counting the dayz:)

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Friday: party or get some action-- hard choice
Sat: campus concert with the swim team or birthday party with the tennis team-- another hard choice... but I have a huge crush on this swimmer guy from Spain...

Sunday: and she rests!

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Hurley said:
I think tomorrow night my friends and I are going to dinner and then see "A Mighty Wind." :D

Then Saturday I'll probably stay in and "work on my paper" (read: post on the boards and watch TV).

Hopefully it'll be a nice day on either Saturday or Sunday and I'll be able to squeeze in some Frisbee. :D
Can I play ultimate frizbee with you?! No one ever wants to play with me! LOL! I hate my friends

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
Oh.. and HAPPY BIRTHDAY VenusFOREVER!!

Don't get to blasted!! LMAO!

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
Rebecca said:
Sounds like a fair deal. Unless of course, that is your INNER ear that you are talking about. Your on your own for that shit!
Speaking about inner ears....have you ever just gone deaf in one ear for weeks? How the hell do you make it stop?

·
Registered
9,733 Posts
Fri - work during the day, cash check and go looking for lead tape for my rackets after work (just got them restrung). Go home and watch live rugby at 1 in the morning.

Sat - Follow the NFL draft from 9 -12 and cheer as the Cowboys make brilliant selections. Play rugby at 1, watch another match at 3, party at 5 (hopefully we'll all be celebrating victories). Its our homecoming so hopefully there will be many of the same chicks as last year. South African chicks last year were off the hook.

Sun - provided that I make it home in one piece and can get out of bed before 10 am, will play tennis and win in three sets. After tennis, head over to my buddy's new rented house, sit out in the yard with a case of beer and watch the struggling actresses/models/artists go by.

Maybe watch a movie on Friday too, although Irreversible has turned me off movies for a little while (good but disturbing).

1 - 20 of 65 Posts