·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its the weekend. Any big plans for anyone?:bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
16,198 Posts
Woohoo, weekend, I'm planning to play tennis and squash and maybe go for a swimm.
But you probably didn't mean this kind of plans :rolleyes:

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
I'm gonna watch tennis ;)
(no really?!)
sorry for my homework ;) (uhm...not really!), I'll have to sleep during the days ;) :angel:

·
Kitty's muff muncher
27,406 Posts
mm weekend...i have to go to a funeral tomorrow, after that i have to spend the afternoon with 15 4-6 year olds; then on sunday i have to study...cool...Weekend... :rolleyes:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
10,772 Posts
:sad: @ teddy

IT'S THE WEEKEND!!

I'm going for birthday drinks... lol! how old does that make me sound?

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No big plans with me eiter guys. Im just going to sit at home watch the ladies final and then saturday Im hoping to go out on a date. *keep your fingers crossed, he's suppossed to call tonight*

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
Oohh Tim, who's the lucky guy? ;)
Well, i*m gonna see the women's final (DUH!) 4 in the morning... then play a basketball match.. going out with a friend and later.. hm... :rolleyes: On Sunday i'm going to attend church! (mixed feelings.. such a long time since my last visit....) it's for a school project! and then I have to work.. I love working on Sunday... :mad:

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Actually Marri he is a doctor. :eek:

He knows my cousin and they were playing tennis one day and afterward he ask if I would play doubles tourny with him. Of course I coldnt coz of my medinine etc. but he said what about dinner. I was like, what time u picking me up. lol

·
Registered
19,008 Posts
:D ooohh!! A doc huh? Gonna play Doc and errhhh... nurse?? lol, j/k tim!
Sounds so nice! Hope you'll enjoy your time! And Tim, don't do anything I or Kisha *cough* wouldn't have done! ;)

·
Registered
7,027 Posts
I have three dates! :D There names are Chemisty, Calculus, and Comparative Literature! *gasp* And I'm going to sleep with them all! :D ;)

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
My god Marri! what are these people gonna think of me! lol!

·
Miss Verstand
16,531 Posts
No big plans, just planning to get wasted as usual :D

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
YAY the weekend!:bounce::D!

I'm playing a tennis cup thing with my friends should be fun!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
10,772 Posts
arn - as in Alcaholic drinks. not like orange juice or milk :) i thought it sounded really middle aged, but there we go ...

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Kisha I thought u were pole dancing tonite!!!!lol;)

VBN girl is it ur birthday tonite, if it is HAPPY BIRTHDAY, if not happy birthday in advance!!!!lol

Marri good luck with the basketball, and Church, yeah its great fun isn't it!!!!lol

Tim good luck on the date, although u know where its at!!!;)

I have an indoor tennis tournie this weekend, I went out and drank today so as u all can tell I'm in good shape!!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm going to watch the women's final in about 45 min! Woo Hoo! Then, saturday I"m going to study. Sunday, I'm having dinner with dad and again I'll be studying! I'm so ready to be out of school! Have a good weekend everyone!

·
Registered
32,932 Posts
Tennisace said:
I have three dates! :D There names are Chemisty, Calculus, and Comparative Literature! *gasp* And I'm going to sleep with them all! :D ;)
<font size=4>LOL!!!</font>

Saturday: watch the ladies final in 30 minutes...

and meet up for dinner with a reunion of classmates - it's been 10 years :eek: since we last sat together in class...:wavey:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts