Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
must cook lasagna on the microwave--not gas for ovens--not money enough for affords--any ideas--how much long it take--turns out good--maybe not

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
10 minutes

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks to you irma--hi maxine

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
time doesnt spare for clean-u0p--very busy i am--prepre lasagna for family lemonade

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
you have to put microwave folie over it and on 750 degrees!

Reactions: AjdeNate!

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
you--really--should--also--have--some--garlic--bread--to--go--with--your--limonda--don't--you--think--?

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
friend of mine blondie warwick told me--wrap lasagnas with foils also--cook for 15 minute--very good lasagna for family

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
why-not-order-on

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
Jordan. said:
must cook lasagna on the microwave--not gas for ovens--not money enough for affords--any ideas--how much long it take--turns out good--maybe not

yous rights--cooks for lasagna is best ons the lectics--hoping yous affords soons or becomes bads for you--maybes maybe nos for turns outs goods--but waits for dem cooks and you knows....

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
im have to agrees with diva of my froend--point is taken for family lasagna--not too much trys--maybe not

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
seles like the lasagnas for family lemonade?--very interest....--maybe seles helps with tips on lasagna on microwaves

·
49,309 Posts
ands-jordans-like i'm -- tell yous that it's -- better order take away -- less messies - better lemonsade

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
less messies is goods for me--but good on lasagna does make--not sure--not many want to help with lasagnas--board members--maybe not

·
49,309 Posts
Jordan. said:
less messies is goods for me--but good on lasagna does make--not sure--not many want to help with lasagnas--board members--maybe not
--in--and-these lemons---put thems in some -- vodkas too -- it's much tasty -- and makes much -- more messies

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
parents dont agrees wth vodka drinks--parents dont understood the feel of drink--lemonades is on good with vodka--not know--the help for the need is helps--maybe not

1 - 20 of 29 Posts